Author Topic: Old Feral Heart meetup v2  (Read 1560 times)

Offline BlastBlooxer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Nostalgia, man.
    • View Profile
Old Feral Heart meetup v2
« on: May 17, 2020, 02:07:43 am »
Hey. So anyone who browses this certain part of the forum might've noticed ItzKakashi's post made a few days ago about how he found a link to the old maps that work with the current version of FH. I have noticed some people said they'd come but nobody did, perhaps from lack of time or lack of timezone given in the planned meetup post.

I really loved, admired even old Feral Heart. I have so many memories with it that to this day as a 20 year old person they bring tears into my eyes whenever I think about them.

Therefore I want to start something. Perhaps it will work out, perhaps not, but let's give it a shot.

I'd love to make meetups on old maps like that a regularity, perhaps once a week, every saturday at 8 pm GMT, but that's up to change. Where I'm getting at is... If you think you'd want to be a part of such meetings, I've made a simple discord server to see if there would even be any volunteers to that.

https://discord.gg/vFSDdVy

And this is the link to the old maps as given in ItzKakashi's post some time ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwqv0BDen5u_bjlRY1Roeks3N3M/view

To get the maps to actually work, you just need to put the 2 folders into the folder where your Feral Heart game is installed. To get to the old lonely cave you enter the cave on the opposite end of the cave that leads to The Grounds. It can be hard to find at times.

It's maybe sort of a thing I'm doing mostly for myself. It makes me sad to see those maps completely dead and it'd be super fun to sit around and chill with people who feel the same way on one of them, so I'm trying to see if there's anyone willing to do this kind of stuff.

See you on the discord, hopefully.

EDIT: In case you don't use discord, let's just say this, the initial meeting will be planned for Saturday, May, 23rd. 8pm/20:00 GMT time. There we can discuss whether there's a point in making more meetings and discuss when should they happen. Worst case scenario I'll get myself to make a post every week/month with planned meetings. 23rd we'll meet in Bonfire Island, the old one. To get to it (for those that don't know) You get to the old lonely cave, take the portal to old Ficho Tunnel, and go left, the portal at the end leads to old Bonfire Island.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 04:41:18 am by BlastBlooxer »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Old Feral Heart meetup v2
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 04:09:08 am »
This is a brilliant initiative! I don't know the old maps myself,  I haven't own Discord, but I will gladly download these maps. Even if we don't meet, I will have an image of old maps as such.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 04:18:11 am »
Sadly, I couldn't be there because of homework from school and maybe I will try to be there in the 2v one! hope Kakashi also does so he can enjoy it ^^

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 05:25:31 am »
Darn I forgot :(
I'll try to be in this one this time

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 08:27:25 am »
Thank you Blast!!! I was going to do a new topic or edit the previous one, but no one was talking on it anymore so i was planning on making a new topic! thank you for helping me out buddy! :3 (hope to see you in-game today too, maye we could play in flourite and ascension? :D)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!