Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Forum Discussion / Re: Wayback Machine
« Last post by AeroHour on March 20, 2024, 11:40:42 pm »
Oh wow these images brought me back! I definitely remember those banners, that’s what hit me with the most nostalgia I think. Thanks for sharing these! I miss the joy of old FH — not to say this FH doesn’t bring me joy, but to say that I miss how many people used to play, and seeing the old forums reminds me of those times. It used to be such an active community! I hope that, one day, FH will have plenty of life again!

Understandable for sure! Who knows how FH activity will fare over time but it's comforting to know FH is still around :]
Game Help / failed to connect to front server
« Last post by m4gg0tpuk$ on March 20, 2024, 08:47:34 pm »
Hello, i remebered this game and i really wanted to play it after a long time. But everytime i try playing it says "failed to connect to front server" and i try going to the page where we have to keep it open and it dont work either, and sometimes another msg pops up says "wrong user or password" someone please help TwT
Community Activities Hub / Re: FH Easter Art Contest
« Last post by toonanimals317 on March 20, 2024, 07:34:05 pm »
Good luck to those that decide to take part in the contest! What has been posted so far looks great!
« Last post by toonanimals317 on March 20, 2024, 07:32:56 pm »
Oh wow these images brought me back! I definitely remember those banners, that’s what hit me with the most nostalgia I think. Thanks for sharing these! I miss the joy of old FH — not to say this FH doesn’t bring me joy, but to say that I miss how many people used to play, and seeing the old forums reminds me of those times. It used to be such an active community! I hope that, one day, FH will have plenty of life again!
Game Discussion / Update?
« Last post by Rafe-dreams on March 20, 2024, 02:33:18 am »
A while ago, I saw a post going around about a map update. I was wondering if that was still coming to fruition? I really want it to be a big update so this game at least gets a small bump of massive activity.
« Last post by Oddonelynx on March 19, 2024, 10:52:48 pm »
I remember visiting the Wayback Machine back in 2020 to see what Feralheart looked like! :)
« Last post by AeroHour on March 19, 2024, 07:53:49 pm »
I'm very proud of how far FH has come! 2024 and still running~ But very nostalgic seeing those screenies.. especially the amount of players back then wow xD

FH has had a lasting impact that I don't think I could ever shake off completely and I always find myself coming back.
I'm thankful for this niche little game and it's interesting to see all the different ways people came across FH from their respective corners of the internet.
Even years later, a lot of us can still remember the usernames of people who have come and gone!
« Last post by Harleen on March 19, 2024, 06:58:50 pm »
I'm very proud of how far FH has come! 2024 and still running~ But very nostalgic seeing those screenies.. especially the amount of players back then wow xD
Community Activities Hub / Re: FH Easter Art Contest
« Last post by AeroHour on March 19, 2024, 06:58:02 pm »
Like what I see so far and seen some really nice WIPS too. Hope everyone has fun!
Forum Discussion / Wayback Machine
« Last post by AeroHour on March 19, 2024, 06:51:57 pm »

Was messing around with the Wayback Machine and wanted to share some captures of the site from earlier years.

The home page from 2011 vs the current page:

Forums from 2011:

Some of the old banners:

And the FH Radio:

Feels quite nostalgic looking back and I had a bit of fun, hope you enjoyed these
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10