Author Topic: Users you looked up to?  (Read 13235 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Users you looked up to?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 06:30:35 pm »
honestly

wolffox and alphaeclipse have recently blown me the hECK away and have been huge inspirations for me, in the community and in how they run their lives.
i'm very thankful to have them as friends when before they were high off titans of the community. to be looked at but never touched.

seeing that someone looked up to me back in the day under my old username just took 2 years off my life and paid my bail

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2019, 06:58:28 pm »
I mainly looked up to Feralheart editors like Tiffashy, Keria thefox, TheSistaSista, Nighten Cat, The Howling Lass, and LIARDS team. I have more but I can't remember all their channel names. cx
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2019, 09:20:12 pm »
Back then when I joined the community, I was big into the Youtube Community for Feral-Heart.
Being, myself, a creator back then, quite a few people inspired me.
Those listed below I may be friends with, as well. :) xx

Peetato / Maisie.
xIncore.
Flamebite / Sasha.
Tombstone. >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DsFYmbSUnVFttIGOGG8gA
CrispyThePancake. >> https://www.youtube.com/crispypancakes
Aiser Wolves. >> https://www.youtube.com/aiserwolves
Matschbacke >> https://www.youtube.com/wolfiecurton
Limehz / Nadja. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGPGbczVvV31m17Kkg6R_Q/featured
Fay.Viideoz / Oliver.
Kazek-Chan

Those were a fair few, and then the others in my time of Role-play would probably be...
Can't remember their usernames word for word so I'll just list out what I know them as.

Caspian.
[Vengeance]
Kasey.
Alari.
RedWolf / Cecily.
Kreiger.
Luxis.
Taylor.
Lorelai.
Shizuo.
Cera/Jinx.
Lorelai.
Calvary/Destiny.
Rachel.
Dotai.
Venomys/Jessica.
Chavi/Kasey.
And plenty more.

Feral-Heart was, and still is a great place to meet new people and find friends that might form ever-lasting bonds with you. I'm glad others also have people they look up to.

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline GracebyTrace

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Profile Pic not mine!!
    • H
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2019, 08:20:53 pm »
AlphaEclipse

HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU O_O

*Scrambles away*
Former FeralHeart veteran known as: ShadowNightmare
Forgot my log in info.... >.>
Signature by Ellen11v Thank you!! :33

LEAVING FOR GOOD! GOODBYE!!!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 04:54:39 am »
jeez I took a peek at this thread a few days ago and did not expect to ever see my name (along with #2FAB4U) mentioned. I am deeply humbled and incredibly appreciative of the sweet comments—seriously, I was blushing badly.

As for people I looked up to in the past when I was first active on the forum, Ingredient and FoxPhilosopher stood out to me definitely. Their posts were just very well-thought out and they showed obvious interest in the community. Some others were Ruby1234, jengatower/WolfQueen, Kiaz, peete, and LordSuragaha, among others. Currently, I look up to anyone that I believe to be genuine, passionate, and most importantly, open-minded. I am relatively vocal if I believe someone is, so it's pretty easy to tell who I look up to, and usually they know who they are.

wolfdog01

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2019, 04:48:34 pm »
My main ones that I remember were/are Sura, Whitelightheart, Kiki, and AlphaEclipse. I had a few others that I admired for what they did or how they acted, but Idk if I truely looked up to them.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:52:16 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2019, 05:17:36 pm »
Oh man, who didn't I look up to? Haha! I distinctly remember looking up to Redlinelies, as well as Kongafish. Mmm most of my friends I looked up to, RawSyndicate, WhiteWolfey, Wolffox, most of the staff to be honest. They were always so friendly and approachable while I was shy and awkward, I really looked up to them and how they carried themselves c:

You are amazing <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2019, 07:42:34 pm »
I looked up to a lot of the staff throughout the years. I've always found it intriguing how they acted with members and the community. Mainly I did look up to Shally and Vespian. I do miss them both very much!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2019, 11:00:11 pm »
This is a very good topic question.
I had quite a few folks who I did look up to in my earlier days. Most of them were my first roleplay friends from when I first joined the game. They really showed me around and showed me the ropes of how to roleplay here. Many of them are gone, and I still have a good relationship for those who are still here. Some of the other people I looked up to were those who were friendly and welcoming to those of the community. Some of those people include YouShallFearMe2 (aka Baku), Lord Sura, WhiteLightHeart, Ramine, Crin, and Delay.
Inactive

GeekyScout

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2019, 01:24:00 am »
I could said PocketMutt and Morgra! Both really sweet and I really loves them so much.
I can talk to PocketMutt anytime when I feel sad. PocketMutt is really amazing person and I can't help with her amazing joke or so.
Plus Morgra is great person! When everytime Morgra or PocketMutt's online, I get excited and sit with them.
I loves them so much. cry