Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Isn't it annoying when...

(1/6) > >>

Atharis:
Im not sure if there is a topic like this so sorry if there is.

I just thought it would be fun if we wold talk about what weird or annoying things players sometimes do to you. Ill start:
I was just standing on the cliff in Cape with my pack and then the leader just happened to start a talk about how we were the 'kings' of Cape and then two lions who happened to sit nearby said that they were the king and then things got a bit confusing. Anyhow, I didn't know what was going on so I just sat there and watched and before I knew it the pack was split up and only me, the leader, and some other wolves were left because the rest disconnected and two or three people left the pack. I was so confused that I disconnected and later quit the pack too.

Now that ive shared my annoying moment, whats yours?

Shadowcloud:
My most annoying momment was when I was just sitting with some friends and some random people came up and started dancing in front of us and asking us if we wanted to have "Fun"

Jitters:
I hate it when people join your roleplay you advertised that has a map...and can't download maps O_o

GamerGirl:
I hate it when you start a group and no one joins... (Lol I know, its my own personal problem for being impatient XD)

I also hate it when you ask for a LITERATE roleplay sample and people don't know how to spell or use grammar at all (The exception is people who don't know English that well, I understand that and let those people slide)

Silverwing600:
I hate it when people have mindless fights over public dens (especially in the watermill map on FH+)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version