Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Are You an Early Bird or a Night Owl?

<< < (2/12) > >>

WhiteLightHeart:
As a person, I don't really like going to bed early, but I also don't like sleeping the next day away. So, I'm both a night owl and a morning person, but I just kinda end up losing sleep all around. xD (It's not healthy, please don't follow my example here, babs. Get some sleep).

As for in-game (and also in real-life), I love dawn, just before daybreak. It's fleeting, but so lovely.

DreamerDay:
In RL and game, I like the night.

magicfairy:
In-game I prefer the daylight since if I see dark colors for long periods of time I'll start to feel sick to my stomach when it's on the screen, however in real life I'm a night owl. I'll get extremely active during night, which can get out of hand..

Master_callos:
I have to play FH at like 3am if I want to play with anyone because timezones are the worst, as a result I am extremely tired all the time since on weekdays I have to be up at 6:30 in the morning for College.

In-game I don't really care about whether it's day or night really. :P

LordSuragaha:
I'm a night owl. I'm most active around FH at night although I moderate both game and site at random times throughout the day. I prefer night time for most of my activities though. Night time just feels calmer and more pleasant to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version