Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

Server-Side Presets

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kohaku:
Surely there's a way to code an upload system?  Like uploading an avatar to the forum?

Or maybe even just setting it up so the game can take the file from somewhere else, like Photobucket?  Although I'm unsure how others would be able to see the files that way, either.

One of the biggest aspects of Feral Heart is the ability to create and utilize presets.  The current system does not do a good job of this.

TealSkeletore:
Hmm I wouldn't know about that, but it's a good idea. I'm not expert heh. When Kov sees this maybe he'll be able to think of something

Misako:
Ah, there is my answer..
Perhaps it was a little silly for me to assume presets would be visible for others, as nowhere on the website it seems to be said that they aren't unless send to friends. Perhaps it would be a good idea to inform new members that they can stop waisting a lot of time now.
Wouldn't know how such a system would work, to make it visible for everyone. I would vote to implement it though, or atleast stop pretending it all works and lure members into thinking everyone can see their hard work. Just an idea.

TealSkeletore:
But we've been saying for months now that you can only share them with your friends xD It was in all the FAQs before they were taken down.

DimensionGal:
I like this idea.

What's the point of making presets if no one else can see them? Other than wasting time, not much. Many members are proud of their presets - and I agree with Misako on the matter. No where on the site does it say that your presets are only visible by people who downloaded them - imagine the dissapointment of some hard-working preset artists.

If such a system is implemented, it would be hard to keep up with all the presets, but what if there was at least a limit? Like, to say, a user can only submit a certain number at a time?

Or, at least, for the sake of us simple and new users, make it clear that presets can only be seen by people who've downloaded them - underline it in bold somewhere or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version