Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Iconic FH Images

<< < (2/6) > >>

Azurain:
-sobs grossly-

No words needed.

Ame88:
I'm sure I have plenty of older images lying around somewhere. If I find them I'll plop them in this post later.

For me, the old loading screens, the [ Map | Player ] list and the manual I personally really love. Brings back memories of when I was overly excited to get into this place, then of course loosing my head when I found out one could make their own maps and presets. x)

Notorious.:
Yess this is such a blast to the past, haha. I remember the majority of these so clearly, especially the map count!

Likuu:
Made me wanna find old screenshots but sadly I don't have any anymore ): This was nice to see, i miss the map sidebar thing sO much it was such a useful thing and always showed what roleplays were active !

wolfdog01:
I loved most of the loading screens and banners, as well as the side bar that showed the amount of players in a map. Not to mention showing how many people are online. Now you have to go to the old home screen to see it. Bad tokens were also a memory burned into my brain and the Feralheart has stopped working screen.
As for the videos Ellen, I recognize the first screenshot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version