Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What RP Do You Want?

<< < (2/2)

Telluric:
arte's take -
Name ideas?
eh, got me there.

Preset friendly?
of course! presets are just too doggone fun to exclude, though i feel like if you do make a preset or use one, you have to customize your character in game as well, for those who maybe can't use sync.

Mapped or mapless?
i've talked about this a few times before aswell, i'd like a mix! nomadic group that goes through fh maps, both official AND user-made. i don't have the leadership capabilities to pull off something like that, but if someone really did that? i'd be DOWN.

Custom markings?
bad phrasing, does it imply to join you need legendary markings, or we wouldn't mind if you had them or not?
bc that's pretty much a given.
or that we have someone custom-make markings for the group and you need at least one of them somewhere on your character..?
because that's a little more foggy..

Custom items?
see above.

Closed/open/already existing species?
mix of existing and open. closed species can get a little hairy if an owner goes sour for one reason or another imo.

Do we want a discord server?
that's a great way to share ideas and art, communicate absences and do vcs! it shouldn't nes be mandatory but highly encouraged, at least.

A website?
seems a little redundant if we had a discord server with faster communication, but i suppose if the plot, characters/history wev get too contrived for a simple chart that we have a way to log it.

Roleplay samples? Are they needed?
at least a shortie to get that there's a basic grasp of english.

Certain colours - should neon be allowed?
eehhhhhh maybe not full-blown neon, but i've seen people work neon with muted tones before.

Rivals & allies - do we want them?
yES. we love a well done war story.

How will we open them up to other groups?
probably discord server or smthin.

How regular should activity checks be?
once a week.

Should there be a deviantArt group?
i don't use dA but i know plenty of feral-hearters who still do. it wouldn't affect me personally but i can see it being useful.

keep in mind i ain't been in any big rp groups since 2016. this is all a grain of salt, rly. just saw a few elements in the questions that i couldn't pass up on responding to.

Astraea:
I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay dude! They can be real fun. <3 I do not plan to join but I will give in my two cents, even though it be late as heck here. Let's do this!

Name ideas?

I am absolutely awful with names but I do suggest something that fits the theme of your roleplay.

Preset friendly? Mapped or mapless?

I think presets are nice to have and many players do have unique characters that they use. Mapless in my mind mainly because not everyone can download maps and it would be overall, an easier time managing things and easier for everyone. Though if you would like a private map for your roleplay, do it! This is just my opinion.

Custom markings?

This sounds like a cool feature but I personally have never had a roleplay with custom markings. I feel this would make the roleplay even more unique and draw others in. No one likes groups that are all the same.

Custom items?

Same answer as above. This would be cool!

Closed/open/already existing species?

It really depends on what you want your roleplay to be like. A closed species roleplay would be fun but restricting on members which might turn people away. Just a thought! If you do plan to do a custom species though, make it just one to prevent confusion.

Do we want a discord server? A website?

I think a server and a website are both very useful things to have for outside contact and a place to put the ranks, rules, etc! Not having either can become hard to manage without them.

Roleplay samples? Are they needed?

Another personal opinion here but I personally like getting a small one to see what their level of literacy is to be sure they can fit the group. If not though, they can always learn!

Certain colours - should neon be allowed?

Personal opinion here. Up to you! I know plenty of groups who do not have neon colors but some who do. It all depends.

Rivals & allies - do we want them? How will we open them up to other groups?

Yes! Rivals and allies are very beneficial to groups for many reasons. Mainly plot. It will keep members interested and the roleplay fresh. I do recommend this but going about that is up to you. <3

How regular should activity checks be?

Probably once a week.

Should there be a deviantArt group?

Yes! If you create a group and it starts to grow; go for it. Members will love having a place like that to share their work of any style.

G4RG0YLE:
Thank you so much for the feedback recently, it means a lot! All of your suggestions have been logged in a document for me to try and spot any patterns with what you all want.

Bumping this.

G4RG0YLE:
Bump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version