Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Huge FH Community MV??!!?!

<< < (2/3) > >>

LemurSplendida:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on April 12, 2019, 03:49:49 pm ---To be honest it would be really fun if something like this could be planned out. I remember we had somethings similar to this a few times in the past <3 Would be really cute to try again.

--- End quote ---
it would be! I just don't know how we're going to like... get everyone together and stuffs...

Notorious.:
Sounds like a lovely and exciting idea Waffles! I'd be more than willing to join in on the MV. Maybe you should try organizing what day, time, and where it will take place. Like somewhere around the summer when the majority of players are free from school and whatnot. :)

Morqque:
I'd be totally in on this. Sounds like a wholesome little idea.

Aquillaflyer:
Even though this was almost two months ago, I think this would be an awesome idea. I'd join in.

Astraea:
If someone is able to plan this - I would absolutely without a doubt be there! It would really bring the community even closer together and I think it is a really nice idea mainly because of that. <3 I would be pleased to see this happen! Nice topic, here, also. Surprised I didn't see it before!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version