Author Topic: Mac/Linux Setup Updated for 1.16  (Read 122645 times)

Offline lexxie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mac/Linux Setup
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2016, 10:53:41 am »
I NEED HELP I CANT DOWNLOAD FERLE HEART AND WHEAN I DOWNLOAD IT I CANT LOG IN
PLZ HELP ME

Offline catdog77

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2016, 04:36:40 pm »
i can't get it even though i have a mac is it ok if its a mac OS X because i can't get it i could before i want the old feral heart :(

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2016, 04:44:16 pm »
I NEED HELP I CANT DOWNLOAD FERLE HEART AND WHEAN I DOWNLOAD IT I CANT LOG IN
PLZ HELP ME

Try downloading it from a direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3u98mlwumkrac1/FHsetup1.15.exe

If you can't login in-game, make sure you're logged in here as well. You need to keep this page open while you play: http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php

i can't get it even though i have a mac is it ok if its a mac OS X because i can't get it i could before i want the old feral heart :(

Take a look on this thread and try the suggestions. I' m not a mac user so I'm afraid I really can't suggest anything ^^"

http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57914.0
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:46:38 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline SectOLT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • What is it ? A letter ? I'll read it later, 'Kai ?
    • Xeltalania
    • Xeltalania
    • SectOLT
    • SectOLT
    • Xeltalania
    • View Profile
    • Xeltalania
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2016, 04:41:24 am »
Just downloaded FeralHeart today, on my newly installed Ubuntu x64 16.04, the lastest WineHQ, PlayonLinux, your script, the downloading and installation, everything works like charm !

Great job on this one, Raz ! :D

Before the recent Update of June 9, i used to run FeralHeart directly with WineHQ and mod it, much more easier now !  ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:46:51 am by Xelta »

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2016, 07:59:32 pm »
I can't get it to work, every time that I try to run Feral Heart, it crashes instantly. I've followed the steps to the letter, and I'm still stuck. I've done it multiple times as well.

Offline Botto21

• Curious Wanderer
  • preset download: tinyurl.com/botto21fhp
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2016, 04:17:25 pm »
Thanks Raz! ^^ I have a question: Can you download markings for linux..? And if you can, can you tell me how? Thank you so much! c:

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2016, 05:33:33 pm »
Thanks Raz! ^^ I have a question: Can you download markings for linux..? And if you can, can you tell me how? Thank you so much! c:

(I'm not Raz but) I'm applying the same principle to mac, but if you have Play on Linux, you click on the FH icon in the Play on Linux window and then click "open file directory" you should be able to follow the initial prompts that are given for the markings and just place it in the folders required in the directory..

Offline press9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • press9
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »
Alright. I've been a member, an active member, since 2010 and maybe even 2009. I've loved the game, it's grand, and has a specific charm about it that no other MMORPG provides. My only problem that I've encountered is that it isn't very compatable with Macs, which even then I was able to work around and still be able to access to Feral Heart. Although now since this huge update I cannot seem to redownload the new version. I tried, and my computer (a Macbook Pro) got an extremely bad virus from the software needed to download in order to have the new Feral Heart. Just to describe the virus, it forced random adds onto my computer screen. Also my computer needed, and still needs, Adobe Flash Player and I'm not sure if that's what gave it the virus in the first place. I talked an associate of Mac on the phone, and she had told me that she's heard of Adobe Flash giving people problems, even though it's supposed to be an application approved by Mac themselves, and let me know of a couple alternatives that provide similar allowances. She had also advised me that applications that allow games normally ran by Windows to run on Macs can very treturous involving invasive 

My question is will there be a more Mac friendly version of the new Feral Heart like there was before? If I remember correctly the version before this one had an option for Macs on the actual download page, not just another application to download onto the computer to allow the current version through. I'm aware that this may be an unfixable problem, and I might have to find an alternative, I'm just eagar to log back in to the game.

Offline jewlw123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2016, 02:39:05 pm »
I have a windows computer but I cant download FH, it used to say download for windows now I cant download the game I've wanted for so long but couldn't get. Please can someone help me get it because I really wanted Feral Heart and its open finally but I cant download it without a Mac or other options but I don't have those  :'( 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:54:21 pm by jewlw123 »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2016, 02:47:09 pm »
For future reference, you should make a help thread if you're looking for help. That way it is easier for people to see that you're having an issue.
Also, questions regarding windows does not apply to this thread.

Try www.tinyurl.com/FHSETUP1-15
RETIRED.