Author Topic: Mar Mar's Emote Pack  (Read 6741 times)

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
Re: Mar Mar's Emote Pack
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 10:31:13 am »
Ahh this seems like an interesting idea. I know this reply is kinda late, but maybe one of you could answer a question. If you download an emote pack will the emotes on your character show up on other people's game or do they function like markings/items packs and don't show up unless everyone has the same pack?

I think emotes work like markings and items, other people can only see them if they have downloaded the same ones.

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline LadyMarMar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 06:17:40 pm »
Ahh this seems like an interesting idea. I know this reply is kinda late, but maybe one of you could answer a question. If you download an emote pack will the emotes on your character show up on other people's game or do they function like markings/items packs and don't show up unless everyone has the same pack?

I think emotes work like markings and items, other people can only see them if they have downloaded the same ones.

Yes you are right. Other people must have the same pack to be able to see each other's emotes, items and ect.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 08:10:26 pm »
Yes you are right. Other people must have the same pack to be able to see each other's emotes, items and ect.

Thank you guys! That's what I thought
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 01:13:53 am »
I would like the help of everyone in making a big pack of all the emotes that has been made for the game.
It will be update every mounth or whenever new emote packs are show up in the comments

What i need from you.

The download link or the link to the post.(To avoid troubles, better ask the creator before posting the link in the comments)

If you have made some emotes either you do the above or post them in the comments section.

The creator's name (Or yours anyways if you made it x3)

If someone doesn't want his emote pack to be in this one, please message me.

I will give credits to the creators. ^^
Thanks everyone ^.^  ;D

So i finally made it.
I would love to update it once in a while, but, make sure the emotes you are giving me are unique.

Edit: I made some mistakes, redownload it and everything will work okay c:.

For some reason when I use this emote pack other player's eyes close, anyone know why?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 01:22:20 am »
Thank you so much for making this, i’m going to download it sometime today or tomorrow! <3
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 01:25:51 am »
@Oddonelynx - I tested the emotes out and did not have that issue. Do you have custom animations installed? You can message me for further assistance since this thread is old if you would prefer.