Author Topic: Ask Richtofen or Venus!  (Read 1952 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Ask Richtofen or Venus!
« on: July 11, 2019, 01:19:21 am »
I thought I had a ask me somewhere, but I don't know if it got deleted or what... So I made a new one!

This time though you can ask me, or ask me about my two main characters: Richtofen the Striped Hyena, and Venus the Galaxy Demon.

Richtofen:
he's a striped hyena and is named after Dr. Edward Richtofen from the Call Of Duty zombies series. He's not as insane as Edward Richtofen, but similar to him.

Venus:

Venus is a galaxy demon... and if I go on anymore about where he came from and such.. it'd be long.

Anyways, ask anything about me or them!

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Ask Richtofen or Venus!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 03:02:48 pm »
I saw your character Venus in game and it's friggen fabulous I must say, I love the chosen colors <3
But, I also saw that you're a fellow member of UR (ntamed [R]ebellion), like me!
(wanna know more about that, click spoiler)

I've been part of the group since october 2014 with my secondary account Fantasia (I'm known there as Wan), and I have a numeral rank, and was lucky to get to pick spot 1, so my tag in the group is UR I :D

I'd like to ask: What are the personality of your characters, Venus and Richtoften?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:05:51 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Richtofen or Venus!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 05:19:27 pm »
I'd like to ask: What are the personality of your characters, Venus and Richtofen?

Well, Venus and Richtofen are mostly meant to be just like me, except where they differ is that Richtofen is a little more psycho because of his owner, Edward Von Richtofen. (from Call Of Duty zombies)

Venus is a little more mature and self-caring compared to Richtofen, but for the most part they are supposed to be forms of my personality in a way.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod