Author Topic: Deltarune MEGA BUNDLE!  (Read 3388 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Deltarune MEGA BUNDLE!
« on: November 19, 2018, 05:00:28 am »

Come one, come all for the Deltarune MEGA FeralHeart Bundle! This GIGANTIC bundle comes with SEVEN presets, SEVEN NEW items, an AWESOME NEW podium, and even a BRAND NEW title screen!

Welcome to the Deltarune MEGA BUNDLE! I hope this ENORMOUS bundle brings you as much joy as making it brought me!

Here you can preview all the items, presets, and everything else this bundle has to offer! The download is at the bottom of the post along with a couple warnings. But don't you fret, I gave my all to make this bundle AMAZING!

So go on and have a look...

Items:
Susie's Bracelet L

Susie's bracelets are so cool. Had I been able, I would've made the ones on her shoulders. Ah well, still looks nice!
Susie's Bracelet R

Ditto.
Susie's Collar

I know Susie doesn't actually have a spiked collar. I just thought it would be cool to make a collar matching her bracelets.
Ralsei's Glasses

What's a prince who can't see? Ralsei needs his peepers. So I made him some!
Ralsei's Hat

Cute little Santa hat in green for this little fluffy prince.
Ralsei's Scarf

Who's a good boy? Ralsei is! He needs his cute scarf to stay warm in the winter, so here you go, buddy! <3
Chalk

Y'know, because Susie eats chalk.

Presets:
Lancer

You can't see it here, but Lancer has a little spade on his belly. SO CUTE!
Kris (Surface)

Kris makes for a wonderful player character and has a pretty nice design even up on the surface.
Kris (Dark World)

I decided to go the extra mile and add some metal code. Now it looks twice as nice! :)
Ralsei

This little cutie is easily my favorite character. Look at his cute little face <3
Rouxls Kaard

Thou art beautiful, Rouxls Kaard. Thou art fair, charming, and handsome. Thou bee good, my fair one.
The outline code was hard and broke a few times, but I somehow got it to work and It. Is. Awesome. I really enjoyed making him!
Susie (Surface)

Susie is easily my favorite butt-kicking lizard! She RULES and I really enjoyed making her!
Susie (Dark World)

Susie looks super cool in the Dark World. Unfortunately I had no axe mesh, which I would've used to make the Rudebuster had there been one. She still looks pretty awesome though! ^^

Podium

The edges were iffy, so I took the opportunity to make a pretty border!

Title

When I made this, I picked sprites to make it resemble the original FH title screen, but have its own unique, expressive visual appeal.

So what're you waiting for?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lb0dc94m9b7mzc4/Deltarune_MEGA_FeralHeart_Bundle_by_.Lilith..zip/file
DOWNLOAD IT!

NOTE: Please make sure you have the newest version of Legendary Items. The Deltarune items go on the end of it.

I couldn't possibly be happier to give all you wonderful people this bundle! And I couldn't have done it without YOU. Thank you all for motivating me to make all of this! I did it all for you <3
THANK ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE from Lilith, signing off.~
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:11:18 pm by ItsYaGoon »
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Deltarune MEGA BUNDLE!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 06:10:37 am »
The...heckin...Lancer pre...I"m dying. I love them all!

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 06:26:51 am »
i admit i fell out of my love for undertale[and subsequently deltarune, even if tho i do think it looks nice and has a cute, charming story just like its predecessor] and by god, you went all out here and people are gonna be able to tell. it all looks wonderful, keep it up!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 11:48:47 am »
  Very well done , amazing job on the pres  and items!
+floofers^^

<3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 01:47:50 pm »
Aaa these are absolutely amazing! I'm loving all of your creations! Hope to see more soon. <3

Flurr

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 09:32:53 pm »
This is very creative! :D These all look amazing, and you did an absolute incredible job! I will try this stuff out when I get back home today <3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 10:30:37 pm »
I can tell a lot of time and dedicated effort what put into this, kudos to you and an amazing job at that.