Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520126 times)

Offline Kote-417

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2015, 10:47:48 pm »
I can't get in! I know I typed it in right and I'm always logged into the forum! Don't ignore this, help me!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2015, 10:50:20 pm »
Try logging into this: http://feral-heart.com/login/
Wait a few seconds up to a minute and then log into the client.
RETIRED.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2015, 10:53:00 pm »
I can't get in! I know I typed it in right and I'm always logged into the forum! Don't ignore this, help me!

As said b'fore, we all 'ave asked anyone who is 'aving issues to make a thread on the help board. This thread is not technical support. Us forum techs are trying our best to solve the issues at hand, but 'tis really hard to do so in such a large thread where posts can get lost with everyone else commenting. If ye would make a help thread, I'm sure ye'd get many responses on how to possibly fix the issue.

Now, are ye sure that ye logged into the "Play Game" tab or just the site? If ye 'ave logged into the "Play Game" tab, then I recommend searching the Game Help board f'er answers and if ye can't find any in the previous threads there, make a new one so that ye can keep track of it instead of 'aving to comment on someone else's to bookmark it.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline KittyPowers

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2015, 11:16:52 pm »
can some one plz help me it won't let me in again i tryed downloading it again it doesn't work plz answer this question don't ignore this plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! help
Kristina (kittypowers)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2015, 11:18:01 pm »
Please make a thread here explaining your issue.
Don't forget to add details regarding browser etc.
RETIRED.

Offline Skorpylu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • :^
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2015, 11:18:26 pm »
great! the game's back! but why do we need the page open? do we always have to have that page to play?

I hope more and more people will think about going on the forum to see why they are not able to log in to the server. Because, knowing me, I have many friends who do not view the forum often or don't use it at all. What makes me wonder however, what is this for? I know it's for security reasons but is it some sort of 'tracking' thing probably? It just makes me curious is all and am also wondering if this will be temporary or not.

Sorry this is just me being the rather curious person I am. ^^;
To answer your question, we don't have the connection page set up for tracking, but so that users are able to log into the game (since the server is in maintenance.) Without the page, no one would be able to log into the game. For the time being, we are using this as a temporary aid in connecting users to the server. Razmirz is still working on things to make the server more secure and stable, so yes, this is a temporary solution. I apologize for the inconvenience that it may bring. Please bear with us. <3

This pretty much sums it up.
of course! of course! take your time! FeralHeart is awesome. I would hate to lose it. I was just curious. FH is very pationate in my point of vew.

Returning member, feel free to say hi!

Offline KittyPowers

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2015, 11:23:48 pm »
is any one even there i need help i really won't to go on the game can some one explain how to get in help!!!!!??????
Kristina (kittypowers)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2015, 11:29:04 pm »
Enoki, Reckless, and others trying to help..I think the reason people keep posting for "help" and ignoring your responses, which are clearly here for anyone to see, is because they're choosing not to look through the thread before saying anything.

@blackpearl: Its written out, that you need to keep your browser open the whole time.

Got an interesting footage of today:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/w3Hc8lit7pk

Okay, that is trippy. I do wonder if that person is telling the truth, that he/she was simply used (could "framed" work since this person claims to be innocent?)..It would be nice if that person was just a poor victim, but then we still need to find who did it.
Good on you for recording the convo.

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2015, 11:32:29 pm »
How soon can they get the regular log in back up?Because I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out because it keep disconnecting me every 5 minutes.
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:54 pm »
is any one even there i need help i really won't to go on the game can some one explain how to get in help!!!!!??????

Please make a thread here explaining your issue.
Don't forget to add details regarding browser etc.
RETIRED.