Author Topic: Cannot connect to front server...  (Read 1193 times)

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Cannot connect to front server...
« on: April 07, 2021, 10:15:54 pm »
As the title says. I noticed the login page is a bit different from before but I have the "play game" tab open the whole time, and it says "done" when I login through it, new patch downloaded, tried it on my phone too while being connected to WiFi, and yes, I've waited up to 20 mins - shouldn't have to take that long. It's nothing wrong with my internet provider as everything else and any other server works fine for me to get into, but for whatever reason I can't login to the game anymore. Never had this issue previously.

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot connect to front server...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:12:26 pm »
As the title says. I noticed the login page is a bit different from before but I have the "play game" tab open the whole time, and it says "done" when I login through it, new patch downloaded, tried it on my phone too while being connected to WiFi, and yes, I've waited up to 20 mins - shouldn't have to take that long. It's nothing wrong with my internet provider as everything else and any other server works fine for me to get into, but for whatever reason I can't login to the game anymore. Never had this issue previously.
Maybe it could be your firewall/antivirus provider blocking you from connecting? I've had that issue in the past, Also as Ironic mentioned in the previous reply that maybe using a different browser might help, I use Opera and have no problems. :)

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 12:09:25 am »
Maybe it could be your firewall/antivirus provider blocking you from connecting? I've had that issue in the past, Also as Ironic mentioned in the previous reply that maybe using a different browser might help, I use Opera and have no problems. :)
I've tried your suggestions and opened/used the login page on both Edge and Opera. Still says "done" when I login, but the server itself is still not letting me through to the character creator with the "front server" error. I manually added FH to the list of exceptions on my firewall, but no change there, either. Antivirus isn't affecting it. I'm honestly at a loss on what's wrong.

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 07:15:41 am »
I've tried your suggestions and opened/used the login page on both Edge and Opera. Still says "done" when I login, but the server itself is still not letting me through to the character creator with the "front server" error. I manually added FH to the list of exceptions on my firewall, but no change there, either. Antivirus isn't affecting it. I'm honestly at a loss on what's wrong.
Ahh that's a bummer then... Have you deleted the old .exe file and replaced it with the new one? I hope it works out eventually for you :)

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 05:22:03 pm »
So, I'm curious-- when you say that it "says done" do you mean like:

because that means either your username or password is wrong-- in my case my username has been changed slightly. It says "done" but it really means that you didn't connect at all.

The play-game tab should look like: