Author Topic: *Updated*~*HOW TO: Download and install FeralHeart+  (Read 32334 times)

artistgrl8

Re: *Updated*~*HOW TO: Download and install FeralHeart+
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 08:24:02 pm »
Question: FH+ is only for Windows/PC users, correct? Mac people have to stick to normal FH? I assume from it being an .exe file, but it hasn't been said. Me being a Mac user, I'd like to know myself. Thanks!

Li Syaoran

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »
I made a mistake when installing, and only replaced the "FeralHeart" piece to "FeralHeartPlus", and left what was already there. How do I fix this? Do I have to uninstall/reinstall?

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 02:53:17 am »
Question: FH+ is only for Windows/PC users, correct? Mac people have to stick to normal FH? I assume from it being an .exe file, but it hasn't been said. Me being a Mac user, I'd like to know myself. Thanks!

Fortunately for us Mac users a recent one has been made for us.

Also, is anybody else getting 'Failed to connect to map server'? :O

Offline Marchantr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 03:58:16 pm »
These instructions are no longer relevant; the format of the FH+ download is now an install program instead of a .zip file. I'll update this thread as soon as I have time, sorry for any inconvenience!!

@rockinval93 - No, don't delete your old version. Make sure you haven't replaced any of the original FH files with files from FH+. When you open up FH+, go to options, video, and switch the rendering subsystem. That should fix the black background deal. Once you get on a char and go ingame, if your screen is black except for your char and the chat/icons, press B and reset your home to Bonfire, then go home. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me!

I tried to reset my home to bonfire island, but it wouldn't let me.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 06:18:36 pm »
@Dawna- Aye, that can happen. Try restarting your computer. Sometimes FH glitches and won't let you reset your home correctly. Also make sure that you have a good, constant connection, otherwise that can make it glitch as well.

Black Thunder

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 04:55:24 am »
Grrr....  This is a help, but stupid 'OGRE EXPECTATIONS' keep on popping up!  I miss FH now that I haven't been able to play it for about a month now. :(

Offline Tybaxel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • votlendi
    • Tybaxel
    • tybaxel
    • v0tlendi
    • @tybaxel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 05:03:39 pm »
I tried logging into FeralHeart+, but it said "please download the latest patch from feral-heart.com". I have been trying to fix it for a very long time and it still won't work.
hi i've been on fh since 2011 but i'm just now starting to use the forums....lol

smjd83

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 01:41:41 am »
ok so i did what u said but mine is different when i first did it my screen was fine the only black back ground was when i went into the game and also i deleted the old version of fh so pleaze help me

bleedingheart

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 01:08:46 am »
OMFG IT WONT WORK :<

bleedingheart

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 04:35:36 am »
ummmmm wuts the pacth name