Author Topic: || Sciamachy Mortala ||  (Read 5805 times)

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "I was in the darkness, so the darkness I became."
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
|| Sciamachy Mortala ||
« on: February 01, 2019, 06:11:52 am »

Sciamachy Mortala is a group that has been in the works for months and officially opened on 1/18/2019.
Semi-Literate to Literate, Semi-Real to Real, Active, Mapless, Mature, Discorded, Sited, Revived (2k16/17), Plotted, Tagged, Ranked, Religious, Nomadic, Tribally Themed, Member-Driven, and Long Term.
--

Semi-Realism; Sciamachy Mortala is semi-real, meaning that yes your character may have unnatural colorizations and that of such. But the limitations of a character are to remain realistic to a certain extent.
Literacy; We are looking for those able to post a minimum of 1-2+ FH paragraphs and the similar equivalent via Discord. Longer, more descriptive posts are always welcomed.
Mapless; Currently, SM is mapless, but the occurrence of a map is not out of the equation and may one day become a possibility if not for the entire group but for things such as rituals or IC/OOC Events.
Religion; This pack is formed with relations to it's seven current main Gods and Goddesses (with backstories, interactions, and future development to come of their own) and rituals to go with it. The religion is by no means forced upon a character, but it is a major part of the pack. The religion as well as the Gods will continue to develop and gain lore as the pack grows and continues over time!
Activity; We won't force a member within the group to be active daily, however, activity to a certain extent is expected. Online at only certain times or certain days. Hopping on FH when available, etc.
Nomadic; Sciamachy Mortala is a nomadic pack that currently has one "main camp" within the realms of FH. However, as the group continues to expand smaller camps will develop that will provide an optional living to members should they wish too. Permissible raids of other groups are also welcomed within this group.
Story-line/Plotted; Sciamachy Mortala will have a "story" based setting where if a member wishes too, for as long as the group runs, they will be able to see the history of the pack through "chapters" that focus upon the living of members, plots/events, and various other instances.
Familial; We wish for SM to be a place where members won't be afraid to allow their characters ICly to develop roots and "set up camp" and OOCly, it is just the same. We wish for anyone who comes across our path to feel welcomed and enjoy the time they have with us.
and more.
--

The Site; http://sciamachymortala.boards.net/
Application Form; http://sciamachymortala.boards.net/board/67/application
Frequently Asked Questions; http://sciamachymortala.boards.net/board/38/frequently-asked
New Blood aka Available Pups; http://sciamachymortala.boards.net/board/18/new-blood
Deviantart Group; https://www.deviantart.com/sciamachymortala
Official Preset Pack {Last Update ?/??/19}; TBA
Discord Group Chat; Contact GreyMist#4699 or one of the fellow staff
--

January [1/5/19] [n/a]; Chapter Five - n/a
Chapter Five has officially started and will last until the end of the January, approximately. More details regarding the plot can be found on-site.

January [1/18/19] [Insert Time]; SM's One Year Anniversary!
We'll be hosting some fun OOC events and celebrating ICly as well the entire week leading up to the date of the 18th, to commemorate having been officially running for one year.

February [Insert Date] [Insert Time]; --

--

OOC Founders and Co-Founders / IC High Ranks;
- Founder De'Tanxi Lefix aka .Call.Me.Mami./GreyMist#4699
- Founder D'tei Ladia aka .Papi./Sexy_Baguette#6279
- Co-Founder Le'Mari Vincent aka CockyCaucasion/--
- Co-Founder Le'Mari Sauveur aka Anthropophagos/--

IC Staff and Contributors;
- -- ?? aka --/--

OOC Moderators and Contributors;
- OOC Moderator Va'th Sinsolia aka RejectedLove/--
- OOC Moderator Ro'ak Trinidae aka amaruk/--
- OOC Assistant Moderator Talko Aragon aka ChocolateChip./ChocolateChip#4773
- OOC Assistant Moderator Te'eko Adelram aka Shizuo122/--
--

- This group is a tribally themed canine roleplay. However, we are willing to accept varying species, including custom species.
- SM is a role-play within the game of Feral Heart. However, it also accepts Discord only and Mixed roleplayers.
- Our Discord server is only accessible to members, but if you are a Discord only role-player, FH only role-player or Mixed, you have options to get in contact with us! You can message this account through the forums here, send a friend request to the ThySmexyRec recruiter and see when they pop on, note one of the staff via DA, or contact GreyMist#4699 via Discord-- and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Rules, as well as further information and other various items, can be found on-site.
--

If you have any questions or are unsure about something, you're always free to ask and staff will get back to you as soon as able.

© Sciamachy Mortala to Founders/Co-Founders
© Banner Art to MamiPapi-Productions on DA for coloring, credit goes to the various bases used that can be found on DA
© Logo Design/Original Banner Design to De'Tanxi Lefix
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 03:33:56 am by ThySmexyRec »

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
Re: || Sciamachy Mortala ||
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 09:22:12 pm »
Bump~
Enjoy some screenies from previous recruiting days.

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:01:46 am »
A dabbing Angelo enters the room, bumping the post!

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:10 am »

--Into Sciamachy Mortala?

Our First OOC event will happen Friday of this week! It would be a perfect time to join and get to know the other members already in SM.
You can find contact information if you don't see us online, in the first post.

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:22:22 am »
You have an amazing group here, and I wish you further luck with Sciamachy Mortala.

The design for this advertisement is absolutely astounding.
I wish the group luck and for this to thrive. I may be interested in joining in the later future.
Until then, I would love to see more interaction in the group with screenshots!

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 12:50:02 am »
You have an amazing group here, and I wish you further luck with Sciamachy Mortala.

The design for this advertisement is absolutely astounding.
I wish the group luck and for this to thrive. I may be interested in joining in the later future.
Until then, I would love to see more interaction in the group with screenshots!

Ahh-- Thank you so much! We would be glad to welcome you in should you want to join us!
I'll be sure to show some more screenshots in the near future. c;

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 12:16:43 am »
Bump~
Some more screenies from previous recruiting days as well as some group chat banter between Dilfdaff and Charbear.

#DelfHasNoShame

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 12:38:45 am »
Looks cool, I may have to join some day.  ;)
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline ThySmexyRec

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Sciamachy Mortala Site
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 01:42:07 am »
Hello all, it has come to our attention that Sciamachy Mortala has been "copied".
So far, it's only a group within the actual FH game with one member (the leader), but nevertheless, it goes under the same name.

We want to put out a fair warning so people are not joining the incorrect group and join the actual original group rather than a copy.

The image below shows the copy group; "Sciamachy Mortala." The original is the highlighted group "Sciamachy Mortala".

-SM Staff

Offline Repo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 03:14:15 pm »
Is this group still active by any chance? It looks amazing and i'd love to join! It's been an epidemic where groups die fast so I thought i'd ask first.