4 (100%)
Island Hallow
0 (0%)
Cavern Hallow
0 (0%)
Mixed Hallow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The Hallow  (Read 2669 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
The Hallow
« on: April 03, 2013, 08:53:24 pm »
Creation:

Legend has it that the Hallow species have been created in the Middle Ages and started creating magical powers within them and used them to their advantage to murder and kill the other animals. The first Hallow began to kill and breed to create the Hallow family. Then after several centuries, Hallows started to create and challenge other clans then the age of the Hallow began...

Personality:

The male Hallow can be more aggressive than females, especially when in battle with another male to find a mate. They are usually bloodthirsty, can be annoyed and jealous easily and can be VERY aggressive. Once you get to know them, they can actually become good friends, they can depend on you if you can depend on them. Hallows certainly hate being domesticated, they were born to be wild and free, even when humans tried to tame them, nobody succeeded.

Subspecies:

Mountain Hallow:

This Hallow usually has Grey, Chocolate brown or a Sand fur color with some golden or dark red fur shades. Their eye color could be dark green, a hazel or amber eyes. Their hunting ability is their camouflage which suits the mountains quite well hence the name. Besides the other species, they have very long claws they use to slash and tear their enemies.

Example of a Male Mountain Hallow:

James belongs to me!
Example of a Female Mountain Hallow:

Maya belongs to me!

Glacier Hallow

A Glacier Hallow usually has cream, silver, lavender but a rare fur color is white, their fur is very fluffy like a polar bear and usually live in the tundra, the north pole, the south pole and the Himalayas. These Hallows are used to the cold, they do not hibernate unlike other animals, since they're used to the cold so much, they live all year round. Their eye color is always blue, with no eye shades. Their claws are very small but they are good at fishing.

Example of a Male Glacier Hallow:

Riley belongs to me!

Example of a Female Glacier Hallow:

Natasha belongs to me!

Island Hallow
This Hallow is the smallest and the least aggressive, they only eat fruit, berries and fish, they're extremely good at climbing any tree and they're very good swimmers, thanks to their webbed feet. When in water, their toes stretch and they can swim very well like a frog but fast as a dolphin. Their fur color is usually red, yellow or orange with some fur shades, their eye color is usually green but can be purple too. They usually live on islands or the Savannah but it is rare. They don't need to fight but they can use their speed and agility to their advantage. But beware, their teeth are poisonous.

Example of a Male Island Hallow:

Jacques belongs to me!

Example of a Female Island Hallow:
IMG]http://i46BannedImageSite/wa0lsw.png[/IMG][/font]
Vanessa belongs to me!

Cave Hallow

This Hallow is the most aggressive of the Hallows, they have a nasty temper and is always the most bloodthirsty. They ALWAYS have black fur and underfur, they may have wings if they wish or they can have invisible wings like the other Hallows. Their eye color can be green, golden, red or even pure blue. They have their poisonous claws, to maim their prey, they can use echo vision, sonar if you call it to guide their way through caves. They usually live in the jungle, old castles, caves or even graveyards and abandoned houses!

Example of a Male Cave Hallow:

Peter belongs to me!

Example of a Female Cave Hallow:

Primrose belongs to me!
[Tell me if I should add more Hallow species!]

Tips:
Most females are Maneless but you don't have to have it like that.

The males ALWAYS have manes.

Females DO NOT have tufts.

Males usually have tufts.

All Hallows may have angel wings.

Mane: Side

Rounded tail

Wings: Angel

I hope you guys like it and tell me if you want me to put anything else!           

BouncyLion101

Re: The Hallow
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 02:34:41 pm »
Neat new species, I enjoyed reading about them.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 07:28:32 pm »
Thank you! <3

Offline Crowfather

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Derp."
    • View Profile
    • Galdu Arima
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 07:53:55 pm »
Oh wow, I really liked how you explained the species and the details you've given. c: Very amusing.
Shove em' in a sack and throw em' over
Feed em' to the hungry rats for dinner

Shoot em' through the heart with a loaded pistol
Slice their throats with a rusty cleaver

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 10:28:00 pm »
Thank you! <3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 12:39:45 am »
Wow, I like this species description.
If I had to choose which one fits me, it would be the island one.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 11:54:36 am »
Thanks, Feareh! <3