Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 4469 times)

l3irdie

Re: Can't log in
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 10:51:12 pm »
Unfortunately no ;-;
Is it possible that its actual connection problem? 0: (too weak wifi?)

Potentially it could be an issue with your internet/provider. I'd try what Spicy suggested, or if you have a hotspot to maybe see if that'll connect.

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • If I can't see you, you can't see me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 01:51:45 pm »
hi, sorry for not answering for a few days

I did some digging in settings ( I even downloaded Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox) because I thought that the problem may lay in browser and it settings (in opera you cant fully turn off proxy or im blind and dont know how to actually turn it fully of :')  )
In my case problem may be in other place

If you have any suggestions please share (now I just dig through all post in game help ;-;  ) 

SpicyDirt

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 03:26:33 pm »
I'm really sorry that you're still having this issue. Have you tried opening the login page on a phone/tablet?

Also, here are the settings to turn off the proxy in Opera:
From the Opera browser, go to Settings > Advanced > Browser.
Scroll down to System and select Open proxy settings.
In the Connections tab, click on LAN settings.
Uncheck all of the displayed options besides Automatically detect settings.
Click OK, and OK.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:28:28 pm by SpicyDirt »

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2020, 04:48:38 pm »
Thank you for opera thing ( I had that one switch turned off) but still FH didnt seem to bother even after I did what you told me ( Im logged in page , after logging in to the game it says "Connecting to front server" and it stays like that)

About logging from phone/tablet I tried it several times but it doesnt work

Im starting to suggest it may be bug in game for few users or more probably it just computer fault 

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2020, 04:53:55 pm »
I really doubt FH would have such a glitch without Razmirz knowing, so I'd say it is a computer thing. This may already have been suggesting, but maybe using your computer closer to your wifi router/Using a phone as hotspot? The latter should help if your phone data has a different provider than your wifi does. (Note: Online games like FH tend to eat up a lot of data though rip)

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »
Yeah I doubt so too

With router: I have it maybe 1-2 meters away from laptop? And it doesnt do anything to connection ;_;
Tried doing hotspot from my phone but it also didn't change

I think its computer fault (maybe it has some kind of virus thath wasnt detected or maybe my laptop is too old for this :D

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 07:23:03 pm »
Yeah I doubt so too

With router: I have it maybe 1-2 meters away from laptop? And it doesnt do anything to connection ;_;
Tried doing hotspot from my phone but it also didn't change

I think its computer fault (maybe it has some kind of virus thath wasnt detected or maybe my laptop is too old for this :D

I have my notebook since 2013-2014 and it still runs FH just fine - I hardly doubt that is the cause. But yeah, maybe a anti-virus run would help?

EDIT: That or maybe trying to get on from another pc using the same wifi network, if you have the chance? That would at least diagnostic if it's your pc or not
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 07:26:02 pm by FriskTheRisk »

SpicyDirt

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 07:31:52 pm »
I do apologize if you have already tried this, but have you tried restarting the router?

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 10:37:19 pm »
I have another laptop but I cannot use it (its my dad were he have some documents and I dont wanna mess anything on it)
Just restarted the router and it didnt do much BUT it changed place where text about connecting was (back in my days, when FH was loading, text with information would be at the top of frame instead of being in the middle) and maybe we are slowly getting there 0:

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 01:22:58 am »
If you have those pcs linked through a network, you can actually get to the files for your pc from his notebook without necessarily dealing with his files. Another option was to put your FH/A default FH copy (if the copy you have is too heavy) in a pendrive or some other portable storage device and try opening it from the laptop? And hmm, yeah, the usual for FH - At least for me - Is for the text to be centered in the frame.