Whats your opinion?

eh...
3 (14.3%)
YES
17 (81%)
NO
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]  (Read 10479 times)

Offline Rikkaix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 07:02:29 am »
Name: Corrupta [ Corru ]
Species of wolf: Great Plains Wolf
Pack: Kako
Rank you'd consider having: Hunter
Eyes colour (Do remember you cannot have either crimson red/red or aqua blue/blue eyes. This is because of our story line, which is explained on the website) : Yellow
Soul Colour (Do remember you cannot have either 100% black soul or a 1% white soul. This is because of our story line which is explained on the website, this is also on the grey scale.) : Dark maroon
Past History: He was born into the Kako pack. His father wasn't the largest of the males, and was born rather thin and sleek, though tough and muscled yet. He envied the spies, whomever they are. He has his suspicions, but he only wishes to be one himself, to help defend his pack..
Roleplay Sample: Corru's long pelt was waving ever so slightly as his narrowed eyes glinted in the sunlight that was peeking through the clouds. He exhaled slowly, gazing down at the forest below the large mountains. His paws itched to go somewhere new, to go out as far as the land went. He could travel endlessly to his hearts content, but he knew he had to stay. He turned around and gazed at his pack mates, correcting himself. He was needed. He had to stay.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain:
Activity: 7/10 - 9/10    I have been really active lately, though that goes down a bit during the week during school, but active none the less.
Do you have skype?: Yes

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 04:33:48 pm »
Name: Sneachta
Species of wolf: Tundra Arctic Wolf
Pack:[/b] Eioss
Rank you'd consider having: Guard Warrior
Eyes colour: Turquoise
Soul Colour: Turquoise
Past History: Sneachta was born into the Eioss pack and is a fairly narrow-minded individual. He never questions any orders and is fully obedient to the alphas. The fact that he follows every order without questioning can leave other wolves wondering if he has any sense of judgement or morality. If a job needs to be done, he gets it done. Some wolves praise his blind loyalty, but some consider him dangerous and unpredictable, often disliking him. Sneachta doesn't have any close friends within the pack, nor is his mind occupied by petty matters such as relationships. He rarely talks, usually only if spoken to first. It's hard to tell if he has a real personality because he'simply "there, doing what the alphas tell him to do."
Roleplay Sample: The large male eyed his pack mates in silence as the alpha couple finished talking. He shook his head and sat down, feeling like he knew what his next job would be. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground and barely blinked. The day was going by slowly, but he didn't care. Sneachta had no reason to be excited about. He was relaxing, gently tackled by the suble gusts of the wind.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Well, I was looking for a proper, solid wolf roleplay with a good plotline and you guys seem like you're just perfect. I've been in a lot of roleplays, but most of them end up being very inactive. From what I can see, this time it may be going somewhere.
Activity: 6/10, really depends because I will be starting college soon, but I will do my best to be online as much as I can, mostly the weekends.
Do you have skype?: No, but I check my email regularly.
Unfortunately, I was told by a higher-up that they RP on Skype. It's not an in-game RP anymore. :I

Brianna, Will you please stop. We in fact DO roleplay on feral heart, so i would kindly like you to be quiet. Therefore i wouldn't trust every out side source, If you wanted to know that answer them you should ask me.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 12:55:18 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 04:36:10 pm »
Name: Corrupta [ Corru ]
Species of wolf: Great Plains Wolf
Pack: Kako
Rank you'd consider having: Hunter
Eyes colour (Do remember you cannot have either crimson red/red or aqua blue/blue eyes. This is because of our story line, which is explained on the website) : Yellow
Soul Colour (Do remember you cannot have either 100% black soul or a 1% white soul. This is because of our story line which is explained on the website, this is also on the grey scale.) : Dark maroon
Past History: He was born into the Kako pack. His father wasn't the largest of the males, and was born rather thin and sleek, though tough and muscled yet. He envied the spies, whomever they are. He has his suspicions, but he only wishes to be one himself, to help defend his pack..
Roleplay Sample: Corru's long pelt was waving ever so slightly as his narrowed eyes glinted in the sunlight that was peeking through the clouds. He exhaled slowly, gazing down at the forest below the large mountains. His paws itched to go somewhere new, to go out as far as the land went. He could travel endlessly to his hearts content, but he knew he had to stay. He turned around and gazed at his pack mates, correcting himself. He was needed. He had to stay.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain:
Activity: 7/10 - 9/10    I have been really active lately, though that goes down a bit during the week during school, but active none the less.
Do you have skype?: Yes

Accepted I'll be sending you a PM
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 12:56:01 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

Offline LeesiGalaxy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 01:35:41 am »
Name: Minsi

Species of wolf: Ethiopian Wolf

Pack: Eioss

Rank you'd consider having: Scout (I figure Lead Scout would need to be betowed, but one day, I'ld like to be lead! :D)

Eyes colour: Amber

Soul Colour: Pale yellow

Past History: Minsi doesn't really have that tragic of a back story. In fact, it's quite the opposite. She lived a comfortable life as a pup, her life full of wonder and joy, curiosity and excitement. As she is a typical Ethiopian wolf, her pack was large and loving. She didn't leave it for a specific reason. Rather, she was just looking for something new and exciting.

Roleplay Sample:

It wasn't a particularly note-worthy day. The fiery sun rose in the east and was now hanging in the middle of the pale blue sky.  Minsi had started her day with a quick trip to the watering hole and she was now starting her daily duties as a scout. Her mother had been a scout, back in her home pack. Minsi loved that she got to follow in her mother's paw-steps, even if she wasn't with her anymore. But this pack would be good for her. It was small, but Minsi felt this would change. Being the social creature she was, Minsi looked forward to the day where their pack grew beyond that of even her old one.

Trotting across the shadowed terrain, the rust and white coated belle came to a sudden halt, her auds perking forwards in full attention. She could hear the crunching of leaves and pine needles that was not under the direct influence of her own four paws. Turning her nose upwards, Minsi sniffed the air, then gave a snort. She couldn't pick anything up; the wind wasn't blowing the right way. Just as she turned her gaze towards a bush, she saw its branches quiver. A growl rumbled in her chest. The youthful scout slowly took several steps towards the bush, and without warning...

Out popped a little rodent! The sudden appearance of the squirrel was enough to cause Minsi to yelp a quick yip and jump back as it scurried off up a tree. She stood in shocked silence, but then laughed at her own silly actions. "Wow, Minsi." She breath, shaking her head. After getting over the incident, the she-wolf returned to her duties.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I believe I can bring something fun and exciting with Minsi as my partner in crime asset! I love meeting new people and making new friends, and I feel like  this group is going to go far; I wouldn't want to miss out on this!

Activity: 8/10. I can be on every day. I'm Eastern Time Zoned, and I have school from 8:00-3:30. However, until next Saturday it'll be harder for me to get on as early, because I'm helping the school with a Benefit Concert, so we've been staying as late as 9:00. Even if I'm tired though, I'll probably hop on, if only for half an hour. Sometimes I need someone to say, "Hey, get your lazy butt on here!" though, which is why I'll give y'all my skype.

Do you have skype?: I do, yes, and I'm open for communication. But um.. I'll give it to you privately. I really don't want a Skype Stalker. XD

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 12:53:49 pm »
Name: Minsi

Species of wolf: Ethiopian Wolf

Pack: Eioss

Rank you'd consider having: Scout (I figure Lead Scout would need to be betowed, but one day, I'ld like to be lead! :D)

Eyes colour: Amber

Soul Colour: Pale yellow

Past History: Minsi doesn't really have that tragic of a back story. In fact, it's quite the opposite. She lived a comfortable life as a pup, her life full of wonder and joy, curiosity and excitement. As she is a typical Ethiopian wolf, her pack was large and loving. She didn't leave it for a specific reason. Rather, she was just looking for something new and exciting.

Roleplay Sample:

It wasn't a particularly note-worthy day. The fiery sun rose in the east and was now hanging in the middle of the pale blue sky.  Minsi had started her day with a quick trip to the watering hole and she was now starting her daily duties as a scout. Her mother had been a scout, back in her home pack. Minsi loved that she got to follow in her mother's paw-steps, even if she wasn't with her anymore. But this pack would be good for her. It was small, but Minsi felt this would change. Being the social creature she was, Minsi looked forward to the day where their pack grew beyond that of even her old one.

Trotting across the shadowed terrain, the rust and white coated belle came to a sudden halt, her auds perking forwards in full attention. She could hear the crunching of leaves and pine needles that was not under the direct influence of her own four paws. Turning her nose upwards, Minsi sniffed the air, then gave a snort. She couldn't pick anything up; the wind wasn't blowing the right way. Just as she turned her gaze towards a bush, she saw its branches quiver. A growl rumbled in her chest. The youthful scout slowly took several steps towards the bush, and without warning...

Out popped a little rodent! The sudden appearance of the squirrel was enough to cause Minsi to yelp a quick yip and jump back as it scurried off up a tree. She stood in shocked silence, but then laughed at her own silly actions. "Wow, Minsi." She breath, shaking her head. After getting over the incident, the she-wolf returned to her duties.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I believe I can bring something fun and exciting with Minsi as my partner in crime asset! I love meeting new people and making new friends, and I feel like  this group is going to go far; I wouldn't want to miss out on this!

Activity: 8/10. I can be on every day. I'm Eastern Time Zoned, and I have school from 8:00-3:30. However, until next Saturday it'll be harder for me to get on as early, because I'm helping the school with a Benefit Concert, so we've been staying as late as 9:00. Even if I'm tired though, I'll probably hop on, if only for half an hour. Sometimes I need someone to say, "Hey, get your lazy butt on here!" though, which is why I'll give y'all my skype.

Do you have skype?: I do, yes, and I'm open for communication. But um.. I'll give it to you privately. I really don't want a Skype Stalker. XD

Beautiful. I'll be sending you a PM on the forum with further details. Welcome to Onyx Chain.

Offline SavvyJackal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 01:19:58 am »
Past History: Sneachta was born into the Eioss pack and is a fairly narrow-minded individual. He never questions any orders and is fully obedient to the alphas. The fact that he follows every order without questioning can leave other wolves wondering if he has any sense of judgement or morality. If a job needs to be done, he gets it done. Some wolves praise his blind loyalty, but some consider him dangerous and unpredictable, often disliking him. Sneachta doesn't have any close friends within the pack, nor is his mind occupied by petty matters such as relationships. He rarely talks, usually only if spoken to first. It's hard to tell if he has a real personality because he'simply "there, doing what the alphas tell him to do."
Roleplay Sample: The large male eyed his pack mates in silence as the alpha couple finished talking. He shook his head and sat down, feeling like he knew what his next job would be. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground and barely blinked. The day was going by slowly, but he didn't care. Sneachta had no reason to be excited about. He was relaxing, gently tackled by the suble gusts of the wind.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Well, I was looking for a proper, solid wolf roleplay with a good plotline and you guys seem like you're just perfect. I've been in a lot of roleplays, but most of them end up being very inactive. From what I can see, this time it may be going somewhere.
Activity: 6/10, really depends because I will be starting college soon, but I will do my best to be online as much as I can, mostly the weekends.
Unfortunately, I was told by a higher-up that they RP on Skype. It's not an in-game RP anymore. :I

Brianna, Will you please stop. We in fact DO roleplay on feral heart, so i would kindly like you to be quiet. Therefore i wouldn't trust every out side source, If you wanted to know that answer them you should ask me.

I didn't get any information from outside sources. Katye told me flat out that you only RP on Skype now, as it is easier for you all.

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 03:39:12 am »

I didn't get any information from outside sources. Katye told me flat out that you only RP on Skype now, as it is easier for you all.

Brianna, I have never once have told or informed anyone that we stopped our RP on Feral-Heart completely. Your question to me was along the lines of "Are there any RP sessions happening on Feral-Heart right now?" And my answer had been, at that current moment, that no,  there wasn't in-game, only on Skype at that moment, though they would probably start it up a little later.

Now, hopefully that clears the air of any lingering bugs.. If you have any further comments or complaints, please address them to either my or Kroven's PM box.

If you would also please be so kind as to cease telling potential recruits that our Feral-Heart branch has died, which it most certainly has not, it would be appreciated. Thank you. ~
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:43:55 am by KatyeKitty »

Offline SavvyJackal

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 03:52:05 am »
Brianna, I have never once have told or informed anyone that we stopped our RP on Feral-Heart completely. Your question to me was along the lines of "Are there any RP sessions happening on Feral-Heart right now?" And my answer had been, at that current moment, that no,  there wasn't in-game, only on Skype at that moment, though they would probably start it up a little later.

Now, hopefully that clears the air of any lingering bugs.. If you have any further comments or complaints, please address them to either my or Kroven's PM box.

If you would also please be so kind as to cease telling potential recruits that our Feral-Heart branch has died, which it most certainly has not, it would be appreciated. Thank you. ~
I do not believe that you remember our conversation very well, if that is how you remember it. Regardless, I will leave you be.

Offline akimra2622

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:30 pm »
You added me ages ago but I can't find anyone ingame ever and I check every day!!! Could you please tell me where the RP is!!!
I downloaded the map but nobody uses it!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:14:27 pm by Akimra »

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 03:51:15 pm »
You added me ages ago but I can't find anyone ingame ever and I check every day!!! Could you please tell me where the RP is!!!
I downloaded the map but nobody uses it!!!!

My apologies, We've recently had a map update. If you want to send me a PM, we can discuss, the download. Either add me on FH, which is -Slipknot- Or skype, which is kiwi.mango.salad, or send me a PM here. Again my apologies. Thank you

-Kroven