Author Topic: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...  (Read 58836 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2019, 09:51:33 pm »
I've been waiting to hear something like this for a long time! I was on earlier today making some changes to my character after I read about the new character customization. Sure there were a few bugs, but some have been taken care of, and I'm sure others will be taken care of soon.
I can't wait to see future updates with more added features to the game. Maybe there will be new species models in the future?
Inactive

illogicalFish

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2019, 10:14:32 pm »
Okay, now it's working. I just gotta get my files back cause he fh files in my usb drive got corrupted! :( Anyway, new FH works, but unfortunately, I think most of my friends are quitting cause they don't like the new updates with the bugs and glitches.

wheeze we are still here dw

ungodlycoyote

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2019, 10:22:53 pm »
i for one am absolutely LOVING this update! especially the tail scaling. i can finally get my canines to a respectable tail size, haha. i'm unbelievably excited for what the future may hold now that we've got our paws on the source code -- i'll probably be making an ideas thread sometime soon too. oh, and pretty sure kov's good with this. if i'm not mistaken, he gave the feralheart redone project over on tumblr his blessing? (i know that's a bit of a controversial topic.) don't quote me on that though. either way, i'm practically quaking with excitement for all the new possibilities!

Offline AngelTheShifter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • () PFP by K-I-N-GKai @DeviantArt
    • AngelTheShifter
    • UCd4h8siYz_DBeF9OgfH5jEw
    • AngelTheShifter
    • Jessicapinard97
    • View Profile
    • AngelTheShifter@Deviant Art
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2019, 10:26:44 pm »
This is very exciting, all the bugs aside this is very good news to have the source code and I think this will bring much more excitement to the game! I can't wait for the bugs to be fixed and to test out all the new features myself! Keep up the amazing work Staff~ You're all doing amazing!
My Deviant Art
My Feral Heart Bio
AngelTheShifter In-game _ Find me on a Bunch of different characters Haha!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2019, 10:30:17 pm »
i for one am absolutely LOVING this update! especially the tail scaling. i can finally get my canines to a respectable tail size, haha. i'm unbelievably excited for what the future may hold now that we've got our paws on the source code -- i'll probably be making an ideas thread sometime soon too. oh, and pretty sure kov's good with this. if i'm not mistaken, he gave the feralheart redone project over on tumblr his blessing? (i know that's a bit of a controversial topic.) don't quote me on that though. either way, i'm practically quaking with excitement for all the new possibilities!
the people behind feralheart redone had to cease development. this was a few years ago though.

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2019, 10:39:07 pm »
oh wow my dream came true! :D This is wonderful news! The future is finally looking brighter for FeralHeart.
I give my warmest welcome to xSpirit, and a big THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication,
I can't wait to see what you do next. Also another big THANK YOU to all the floofs who stuck with FeralHeart through
the years and up to this point, for having faith in the staff team and appreciating their hard work as well.
You guys are all truley amazing!

I haven't tested the new update yet as I too am concerned with the little bugs,
But as my best friend says "Keep your head up" and hang in there, things will get better.
I am very excited for FeralHeart's future!
^^

"I AM THE STORM"

wolfdog01

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2019, 11:03:35 pm »
Logged on and the first thing I did was drag that tail slider all the way up lol My markings worked fine, tested all the animations with the fat tail, some of my body sliders seemed a little off but I fixed them. I love the new update, all the little details matter and I can't wait to see what is next!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2019, 11:08:16 pm »
Logged on and the first thing I did was drag that tail slider all the way up lol My markings worked fine, tested all the animations with the fat tail, some of my body sliders seemed a little off but I fixed them. I love the new update, all the little details matter and I can't wait to see what is next!

Lookin' good Wolfdog <3
doing what i feel like

Offline wildbabygirl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2019, 11:18:57 pm »
I have a problem. I downloaded it and my game wont load, it keeps saying I need to update the patch when I already did. What do I do?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2019, 11:42:51 pm »
I have a problem. I downloaded it and my game wont load, it keeps saying I need to update the patch when I already did. What do I do?

Hello wildbabygirl, check out this thread by Bloo on fixing that bug. https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66606.0