Author Topic: Active member looking for a Lion Pride RP!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Active member looking for a Lion Pride RP!
« on: September 13, 2018, 11:33:42 pm »
Greetings, all! So, as the title of the post suggests, I am looking for a literate, realistic, semi-mature (I can RP death, fights and having my character give birth to cubs just fine! Other things like really gruesome subjects I won't list but you can probably guess, NO.) I am also hoping the RP comes with a site, and a Discord possibly.

I am going to be joining with my lovely 2 year old lioness Yushe, you can see what she looks like below:

Feel free to respond if you own, are a member of, or know someone affiliated with a group that can meet these standards! I can and will provide a RPS if needed! My Discord is Iseru#1034 if you wish to contact me quickly!

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline kaduzinhaAJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Active member looking for a Lion Pride RP!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:51:35 pm »
i can idk join ur pack

Offline noodledragonsoup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • old man of the mountain
    • View Profile
Re: Active member looking for a Lion Pride RP!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:33:39 pm »
Howdy! Dunno if you're still looking, but I'm a member of two lion prides! One of which has a solid member base and another that's just got off the ground. In that one, we're still looking for highranks and staff. Both are discorded, the new one is mapped. Feel free to msg me on discord at noodledragonsoup#9161
"This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed.”
― Terence McKenna