Author Topic: Looking for Canine Roleplay(s)!  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for Canine Roleplay(s)!
« on: April 03, 2020, 09:02:50 pm »
Hiya loves, I don't usually post on the forums (very rarely, that is), although, I do occasionally roam the forums often; especially since I've been a bit more active regarding in-game Feral Heart.

Especially with the game servers down [how unfortunate :(], my craving for roleplay has gone up significantly as one can focus for so long on school work.

Thus, I'm reaching out to my fellow Feral Heart community in hopes to search for a possible active canine roleplay. I hope to surround myself with people who love to roleplay, as much as myself, despite no in-game interaction. I would like to consider myself an adequate literate roleplayer. ^^

However, I am also open to creating a group as well, if anyone else is interested and is willing to put as much time and effort to help everyone (and myself) get through this quarantine.

Although, if you just want a roleplaying partner or just wanna be social and chat it up, the best way to contact me is via discord:

chungus#1706

Have a great day lovelies <3
[/font][/size][/color]

Offline ChocolateChip.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ChocolateChip#4773 on discord
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Canine Roleplay(s)!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 12:46:24 am »
Henlo, I can suggest two groups that I'm in (Both of them I am a staffer).

Sciamachy Mortala is one of them. Very welcoming and it's a great group all around.
Here's a link to their site bb:
https://sciamachymortala.boards.net/

Another is a group I co-own -- New Horizons. I don't want to fill this all up with information, but here's the link to the fh forums to the group. (If you want to read up a little on it) : https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67429.0

I'd be glad to answer any questions you have if you were interested in either group. My discord is ChocolateChip#4773 if you would like to chat at all bb. ^^

Hopefully one of the groups catches your interest and I hope I could help!
Chip of the Chocolate.

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 06:21:13 pm »
Sorry if this is a bit late, but I would love to roleplay if you're still open for it!

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 12:39:58 am »
Sorry if this is a bit late, but I would love to roleplay if you're still open for it!

Hello dear, you're note late at all!

If you have a discord, add me at chungus#1706 :) As I'm mostly based in Discord for the most part.

If not, add me on Feral Heart, Niraash. I occasionally pop on, but would love to meet you there whenever. ^^