Author Topic: FeralHeart Radio Return?  (Read 4604 times)

SpicyDirt

FeralHeart Radio Return?
« on: April 12, 2021, 04:54:37 pm »
Return of the Unofficial FeralHeart Radio?

Recently I have been thinking about having a return of the FeralHeart Radio. It would be different from before - removing more of the talking bits and adding more music possibly. Also, it would not be posted on YouTube afterwards anymore just to help with the types of music I could start streaming (more mainstream and well-known). Also, I do believe that I would take this venture on myself - not having any co-hosts or anything. Maybe we could introduce guest speakers every once in a while or turn it into an unofficial "chat with a staff" thing where I can try to answer any questions y'all may have or something.

Another change would come with the logo/graphics. Since the creation of the first show, I like to think I have improved in my graphic design a bit and could introduce some new and refreshing images for the radio show. Before I had green and yellow as the theme - but I think with some work I could make some more colorful and more appealing themes that could be implemented into more than one image - similar to how Powerpoint will give you one theme that works for all slides.

My questions for you are:

1. If there were a return of the Radio Show - what would you like it to be?
2. What colors/themes would you suggest?
3. Would you, the community, even like to see it return?
4. What time (please list your time zone so I can convert) would you like to see it if it did return?

Please answer below!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:09:04 pm by SpicyDirt »

Ironic

Re: FeralHeart Radio Return?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 05:15:19 pm »
1. Well, pretty much what the title says, I think it just remain as a radio station. I know some people doesn't like to do voice calls so I'm not sure about the "chat with staff". I mean,  I like it, but it depends how it plays out.

3. Yes, definitely. Looking a bit rusty.

4. Eastern time

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 05:21:57 pm »
1. Music and maybe an occasional interview. Perhaps the current MOTS could help out somehow.

2. Maybe aqua and gold?

3. I neeeeed it!

4. Eastern Standard Time. Preferably afternoon or evening.

Note: You did a great job with the original radio show and I totally think you can make a new one that is even better than the original!  :D

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 05:30:20 pm »
1. Well, pretty much what the title says, I think it just remain as a radio station. I know some people doesn't like to do voice calls so I'm not sure about the "chat with staff". I mean,  I like it, but it depends how it plays out.

3. Yes, definitely. Looking a bit rusty.

4. Eastern time

If I were to do that it could be either joining in or sending in questions - but it is all up to the community on what they'd prefer to see from me.

Thank you for the feedback!

1. Music and maybe an occasional interview. Perhaps the current MOTS could help out somehow.

2. Maybe aqua and gold?

3. I neeeeed it!

4. Eastern Standard Time. Preferably afternoon or evening.

Note: You did a great job with the original radio show and I totally think you can make a new one that is even better than the original!  :D

I would love to include the current MOTS on it - I'll most certainly bring this up to them and see if they'd be interested!

Thanks for the feedback!

Ironic

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 05:31:47 pm »
That's a good idea!
And you're welcome

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 05:32:20 pm »
1. Music and a "chat with a staff" sounds like a lovely idea to get to know them a bit better!

2. Maybe with the season it brings different themes? i think a spring theme would look very nice!

3. I dont believe i ever seen the radio here but maybe once? I think it would be amazing to see it return and a very fun thing to do <3

4. Eastern Standard Time

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 05:37:18 pm »
1. Music and a "chat with a staff" sounds like a lovely idea to get to know them a bit better!

2. Maybe with the season it brings different themes? i think a spring theme would look very nice!

3. I dont believe i ever seen the radio here but maybe once? I think it would be amazing to see it return and a very fun thing to do <3

4. Eastern Standard Time

I really like the idea of changing with the seasons! Also, I used to be intimidated by the staffers until I got to know them - if it can help people feel better about contacting staff then I am happier!

Thanks for the feedback!

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 05:44:57 pm »
Your welcome! <3 i was intimated by the staffers but i gotten more comfortable knowing i can go and talk to them, they are a bunch of lovely people!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 07:31:17 pm »
1. If there were a return of the Radio Show - what would you like it to be?
I would love to see it return! I think as others have said, music sharing, chat with staff, maybe some sort of podcast? Talk about random stuff so we can get to know you better!
2. What colors/themes would you suggest?
Gold for sure, its the color I associate with FH the most since it's the color of the symbol.
3. Would you, the community, even like to see it return?
I didn't really get to attend it much when it was originally opened, but I think it would be fun! Yes!
4. What time (please list your time zone so I can convert) would you like to see it if it did return?
I'm in Eastern Standard Time, so maybe sometime afternoon! 3? 4? Maybe at night!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2021, 07:55:07 pm »
1. I want MUSIC, and to chat with the community when possible c:
2. Um um um uhhhhhhh IDK MAN soft on the eyes, maybe a darker theme with highlights
3. Um yes, as the community I would love to see it return
4. PST

You are amazing <3