Author Topic: FeralHeart Game Idea List  (Read 8971 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Game Idea List
« on: May 02, 2021, 07:12:17 am »
FH Game Idea List

There are many scattered threads of what people are looking for but I think it would be a cool idea to bunch all of them up in one place for easy, clear access. c:

If you haven't seen already, find my forum idea list here!

Ideas (so far)!

- Yawning animation or laying down poses.
- More preset slots.
- The ability to use hex codes for color in the character creator.
- More items/markings for the base game.
- Bringing back the banners on the forum.
- Bring image embedding into posts or video embedding (if possible).
- Ambient/NPC critters in the maps.
- More shards/auras/particles in the maps.
- New maps and animations/animations overhaul.
- Put the items and markings packs into the game.
- Chat tabs.
- Face-lift to meshes in The Grounds.
- Dens/RP areas in The Grounds.
- Updated items and markings.
- Forum pin system for important information.
- More group options (name tags on member list, ranking system, more people able to accept members into group, etc).
- Claw option toggle in character creator as well as claw colors, and whiskers.
- Official release of the animation files to edit if any new ones are released.
- Able to edit character order in-game.
- Fix preset sync.

If anyone has anything to add that isn't on here already, please reply to this post that I may add it! <3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:51:08 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Ironic

Re: What changes would YOU like to see in the future of FH?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 12:15:10 am »
I couldn't agree more.

I will like to a yawning animation or laying down poses c; Otherwise, I don't much to say c; Those are my two high requests.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 12:40:35 am »
>>General Improvements<< by Insoholic
this thread has a lot of chat features/bits and bobs that would Not upset me if implemented. i know some of it's being mulled over/worked on behind the scenes but the mod situation does take priority.

maybe small things like more preset slots, the ability to use hex codes for color if you're into that sort of thing in the character creator, maybe a couple more items for the base game? more markings? just small things that keep things fresh.

+ bringing back the banner forumside. ik there's an ongoing discussion about this a couple threads over.

maybe add image embedding into posts? bring back video embedding? i know that's not entirely our choice if our host forum doesn't allow that anymore then there's nothing raz can do, but we do still have dedicated creators all around and honestly? i would post more of my stuff if i didn't have to haul over to another site, upload what i like and relocate all the links here.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 12:44:21 am »

maybe small things like more preset slots, the ability to use hex codes for color if you're into that sort of thing in the character creator, maybe a couple more items for the base game? more markings? just small things that keep things fresh.

This would be something I would love to see! In the beginning, I never thought I'd fill up FH preset slots, but I find myself constantly swapping out which ones are active and I'd love to have even just a few more to work with.

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 05:23:05 pm »
Oh, this is cool and thoughtful of you!

Honestly, since the game is mostly based around the animals- It would be cool to see more ambient / NPC critters in the maps. Kind of like- The swimming Salmon in Kibou Ridge, or the secretive snakes in some maps. Also, I think it would bring life to the maps, if there were more shards / auras... Like what we had in Fluorite Plains. Those little stars floating up to the sky? They may be passive, and the detail is unnoticeable... Although, the movement is what brought that magic / atmosphere to the maps.

You know how you sit by a campfire, roast marshmallows, and at times just watch those burning, bright ashes shoot to the sky? Usually you walk by, and say; meh, it's just fire. Nothing interesting. But there are times, when you seek comfort and relaxation. You come back to that fire, and just observe... how the flames peacefully dance in tune with nature. It's soothing. Especially, since FeralHeart is mostly about RolePlays, and people love chilling- this would be a good and maybe- a cozy addition~ x'3

So yeah! I think NPC animals ( be it in form of textures / particles / shards ) and more auras / shards - will do well. It's simple for developers, you can easily flip the colours of the same shards to fit any map! Is it a blue cavern with blue crystals? Add blue auras! Is it a Tropical Forest with hidden treasure / gold in the map? Add golden auras to mark the 'X'!

Though... It's just my point of view, however. Personally, I think this is what the old players miss, after all.
Since I am one of those players, too.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:25:06 pm by BluuLeopard »
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 06:21:34 am »

This would be something I would love to see! In the beginning, I never thought I'd fill up FH preset slots, but I find myself constantly swapping out which ones are active and I'd love to have even just a few more to work with.

God yes PLEASE I need more preset slots so I don’t have to make like 10 accounts LOL

I would love to see some new maps (thinking there might be some coming, fingers crossed), and animations. As Ironic mentioned a yawning animation would be great. I think an overhaul on the animations overall would be fantastic to make them a bit more realistic (they don’t have to be perfect, but gosh lmao) - separate animations for swimming / flying would be incredible (not sure if that’s possible). I know I could download animations, and I have before, but then I don’t see the same thing everyone else does.

Speaking of being able to see the same thing everyone else does— items and markings official pack in the game. With approval from the creators of course (take out anything that you don’t get approval for). We could still download more, but having more options in the base game would be awesome.

Something I’d like to see as well would be chat tabs! It’s something mentioned in the General Improvements thread that Telluric linked in her post, but it would be SO useful. It’s something the game needs, I think.

Those are some of my top things, I think! I’ll edit this post if I think of more.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 05:31:54 pm »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 06:34:39 pm »
I think it would be cool to use this thread to come up with an "Official List" so that there is easy navigation for the Staff when it comes to looking for community feedback & what they're wanting to see in the future.

Perhaps Esarosa as you originally created the topic, we could all make an effort to post links here to good threads and discussions of FH's future, etc, and you could edit your original post to make the list easy to find?
Ifthatmakessense

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 07:18:52 pm »
 it would be nice to see more things added in the maps! (mostly the grounds. being the main hangout spot its kinda empty there in what you can see) or maybe a new animation? like a tail flick, wag, yawn, etc? just a few animations to play around with

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
FH Official Game Idea List
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 02:36:36 am »
So grateful this thread is getting replies!  I completely agree with all of these thoughts, so I don't have much to say on my wishes. I hope there's more in the future. <3

I think it would be cool to use this thread to come up with an "Official List" so that there is easy navigation for the Staff when it comes to looking for community feedback & what they're wanting to see in the future.

Perhaps Esarosa as you originally created the topic, we could all make an effort to post links here to good threads and discussions of FH's future, etc, and you could edit your original post to make the list easy to find?
Ifthatmakessense

I think that's a great idea, thank you for the thought. c:
not active here anymore ♡