Author Topic: Wierd celebration thing ig  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
Wierd celebration thing ig
« on: August 06, 2021, 02:25:32 pm »
Hello! So if you go to my progile you may see ive been on feralheart for more than a year now, but ive actually been playing since around 2017, on a different account called something like "Wolfking" etc etc. I wnated to say this game has been so much fun for those past years and i used to idolise it sm, i would play all day for months on those summer holiday thingies when i was younger, and this game always has a special place in my heart. Ive met lots of people there that have had sucb a positive affect on me mentaly and some that have had negative, but thats only part of it. I remember dreaming of getting an account on this game sometime during 2016 when i didnt know how to make one since i was little and dumb (lmao). I rarely even play it anymore, not because i dont like it but because all the people i used to play with that made me laugh my head off in the past have quit, got themselves banned, or just got un-interested. Ive had lots of heartbreaks about friendship issues on this game aswell but lets not include that. Its been a good time on this game for the last years and i remember the first time i logged on, being welcomed by everyone in the grounds first time i went there. I remember every single thing i did there, and theres thousands. All the roleplays, all the FH events hosted by staff i went to, all the maps i downloaded, all the friends and all the exploring, all the fun. Even though theres been mainly ups and downs and i litteraly only go on FH like every 7 months, its been a lovely, yet sad journey on this game. I love you feralheart and i will never ever forget this game, ever. It holds a very slpecial place in my childhood and my life. <3
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

SpicyDirt

Re: Wierd celebration thing ig
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 04:39:19 pm »
What a sweet post to write out :)

It has been a pleasure seeing your name running around the game getting people moving around the maps and talking. Congratulations on your achievement of being a wonderful light in our community for so long and for hopefully many more years to come. <3

Also, moving this over to journal as it fits a bit better over there. :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 06:23:55 pm by SpicyDirt »

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 05:35:24 pm »
I relate to a lot of the things said here, have a +floof!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 10:36:14 pm »
Thank you! I still miss how fun exploring the maps was for the first time i logged on was, but sadly it is what it is and i accept that i cant go back in time lmao
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!