Author Topic: Cannot replace the .exe  (Read 1027 times)

Offline TunedClaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cannot replace the .exe
« on: September 16, 2022, 03:23:02 am »
I'm a returning player to FH after a few years. My problem is that the new patch won't let me play the game. I can install the new .exe but I can't find a way to replace the old one on Windows 11. Please help me out, I really wanna check out this game again! :(

Also, why not just put the patch in the setup download?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot replace the .exe
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 04:43:02 am »
Unfortunately we haven't been able to put the new .exe in with the download as our server master has been incredibly busy and just hasn't done it yet despite us asking numerous times. He is the only one who has access to edit the download page. I am so very sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you tried deleting the already existing .exe in your FH folder and then moving the new one over?

Alternatively, here's a link to a download that already has the new .exe already installed into a vanilla FH folder: Linkie
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 04:44:45 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline TunedClaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 09:41:18 pm »
Unfortunately we haven't been able to put the new .exe in with the download as our server master has been incredibly busy and just hasn't done it yet despite us asking numerous times. He is the only one who has access to edit the download page. I am so very sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you tried deleting the already existing .exe in your FH folder and then moving the new one over?

Alternatively, here's a link to a download that already has the new .exe already installed into a vanilla FH folder: Linkie

Tysm for replying, that worked! ^^

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 12:35:45 am »
Seeing as though the issue has been resolved, I'll go ahead and lock this!