Author Topic: Can't access old account?  (Read 702 times)

Offline slayyy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't access old account?
« on: October 26, 2022, 12:22:36 am »
Hello,
I really would like the see the characters I made on this when I was a kid, but i'm having trouble logging into the account. I am fairly certain the name of the account is NightlockFnaffan, and I know the password, but I was getting failed to connect to front server errors when trying to log in. (i was running the play game webpage- both on my phone and computer. the login worked on both the site and the play game page.) I saw resetting the password might help, but I am unable to. It says there is no email to send to, however, there is no field to put the email in. I was unable to log into the forums with the account either. does this mean it has been deleted in some way?

Thanks!

editing: i thought the sign in was working, but it was not on the website like i thought it was! trying it with the new account showed me that. was there a point where old accounts were deleted? (looked in my email and found the activation email, it was made in 2018)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 03:12:11 am by slayyy »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Can't access old account?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 08:16:18 am »
Hello! It's possible that your account may have been deleted from the system automatically if it's been inactive for a good few years. However if you'd like, you are more than welcome to send me a PM with the email you used so I can do a search and see if the account is still in our system.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort