Author Topic: \\ Map Submissions //  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
\\ Map Submissions //
« on: December 22, 2022, 09:53:10 am »

\\ Map Submissions //

Post a reply to this thread with screenshots of your work. Include downloads if applicable!

- Your examples MUST be your work only! (This includes height and terrain masks!)
- You may make as many submissions as you'd like
- There is no deadline for submissions as of yet
- Submissions made here simply serve as examples of your skills and are not intended for the patch itself

The staff will contact you if we believe your work fits in with the style and needs we're seeking for the game. If you have any questions, feel free to post them down below!

We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations and skills!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 10:25:58 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline AutisticHyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: \\ Map Submissions //
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 05:41:40 am »

\\ Map Submissions //

Post a reply to this thread with screenshots of your work. Include downloads if applicable!

- Your examples MUST be your work only! (This includes height and terrain masks!)
- Submissions made here simply serve as examples of your skills and are not intended for the patch itself

The staff will contact you if we believe your work fits in with the style and needs we're seeking for the game. If you have any questions, feel free to post them down below!

it's not letting me share my map.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:26:40 pm by Ame88 »

Offline AutisticHyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 05:43:33 am »

\\ Map Submissions //

I created this map based on my favorite character Keswick from my favorite cartoon T.U.F.F. Puppy, a Nickelodeon cartoon about a dog joining a secret crime-fighting organization after accidentally taking out the city's most wanted criminals. Keswick is the scientist of whom no one knows the species but was later revealed to be an extraterrestrial from a different dimension. I made this map using both GIMP for the height map and FH's own Map Maker Tool for the map itself.

WaterFall Haven is a sacred garden on Keswick's home planet of Keswickia. T.U.F.F. Puppy, Keswick, and the home planet of Keswickia is NOT mine. The head canon of the garden is, though. Hehe. This is a FeralHeart MMORPG Map I made in the game as a roleplaying map. I head cannoned this to be a sacred place on T.U.F.F. Puppy's Keswick's home planet.

About WaterFall Haven: This sacred garden acts as a refuge, a garden, a home, a maternity, and a resting place. All keswickians are welcomed here, but they must respect the sacred life here. Most technology is not needed here, but some small electronics are allowed (i.e., phones, laptops, Keswick and Chubster's minilab that's installed in their collar is a special privilege, earbuds, etc.). Keswicks come here to relax and escape daily life. Mothers come to give birth and raise their young in a safe and warm place. It acts as a home for poor keswicks to live and thrive but also a safe place for refugees who are hunted. Others just want to escape the stress of daily life or simply enjoy the garden's view. The temperature is just perfect for semiaquatic life as the days are warm and the nights are cool. There are some underwater tunnels to lakes and an underwater den with smaller dens as beds. There is even a waterfall inside a cave! There are all sorts of seafood and life, including some land animals that inhabit Keswick's home planet and some sea life they can eat. The place has been full of life for years, and some keswicks still come to get away from everyday life. There is a spring that acts as a hot tub as well. The Garden is perfect for keswicks and the only true place of peace on the planet. Because Keswick is hunted by his planet's authorities for a law he broke (as Stated in T.U.F.F. Puppy Season 2 Episode: True Spies, this is the only place he and Chubster (his clone child and my OC) can revisit Keswickia without the threat of the law hunting him down.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:27:20 pm by Ame88 »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 09:32:59 pm »

\\ Map Submissions //

I created this map based on my favorite character Keswick from my favorite cartoon T.U.F.F. Puppy, a Nickelodeon cartoon about a dog joining a secret crime-fighting organization after accidentally taking out the city's most wanted criminals. Keswick is the scientist of whom no one knows the species but was later revealed to be an extraterrestrial from a different dimension. I made this map using both GIMP for the height map and FH's own Map Maker Tool for the map itself.

WaterFall Haven is a sacred garden on Keswick's home planet of Keswickia. T.U.F.F. Puppy, Keswick, and the home planet of Keswickia is NOT mine. The head canon of the garden is, though. Hehe. This is a FeralHeart MMORPG Map I made in the game as a roleplaying map. I head cannoned this to be a sacred place on T.U.F.F. Puppy's Keswick's home planet.

About WaterFall Haven: This sacred garden acts as a refuge, a garden, a home, a maternity, and a resting place. All keswickians are welcomed here, but they must respect the sacred life here. Most technology is not needed here, but some small electronics are allowed (i.e., phones, laptops, Keswick and Chubster's minilab that's installed in their collar is a special privilege, earbuds, etc.). Keswicks come here to relax and escape daily life. Mothers come to give birth and raise their young in a safe and warm place. It acts as a home for poor keswicks to live and thrive but also a safe place for refugees who are hunted. Others just want to escape the stress of daily life or simply enjoy the garden's view. The temperature is just perfect for semiaquatic life as the days are warm and the nights are cool. There are some underwater tunnels to lakes and an underwater den with smaller dens as beds. There is even a waterfall inside a cave! There are all sorts of seafood and life, including some land animals that inhabit Keswick's home planet and some sea life they can eat. The place has been full of life for years, and some keswicks still come to get away from everyday life. There is a spring that acts as a hot tub as well. The Garden is perfect for keswicks and the only true place of peace on the planet. Because Keswick is hunted by his planet's authorities for a law he broke (as Stated in T.U.F.F. Puppy Season 2 Episode: True Spies, this is the only place he and Chubster (his clone child and my OC) can revisit Keswickia without the threat of the law hunting him down.

Hello!

I'm sorry you are having difficulties sharing your map. If you are able to upload the files to google drive or any other file sharing service, you can share the download link here for us to check out.

Unfortunately, an expatiation of the map won't be enough for us to make a good judgement of your work on the map. We have to be able to download your map and look around ourselves in order for us to make a good judgement and see if it would fit with the style of the game.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort