Author Topic: May's Characters >>>u>>>  (Read 6389 times)

Offline MaybeMay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • FH is my childhood and idk why I'm still around.
    • PastellPupp
    • View Profile
May's Characters >>>u>>>
« on: February 26, 2017, 05:50:17 am »
Time to show off the fruits of my creative passion that have accumulated over the years... Or at least the ones I like the most. @u@

Banari - Group: None / The Creed - Species: Wolf - Gender: Female - Age: 7 y/o
Banari is a character that really began in a group called The Creed. It was an awesome group lead by Grimm, and they lived all over the Bonfire Islands around October 2016 ish. They were a ruthless group of pirate-like wolves, and if you look them up on Youtube or these forums, you might find something about them. Banari is a white, limber she-wolf with wavy fur and pale blue eyes. At first she was antisocial and aggressive, but gradually she blossomed into an unintentionally Harley Quinn-type character. Having been around the already crazy crewmates of The Creed, she gradually grew a bit manic. She lives for battle and loves the taste of blood, but tends to use her femininity here and there to get what she wants. While Grimm, the leader of The Creed, was around, she was head over heels for him. He of course was sadistic and dominating, overall summarizing as a cruel-hearted ba***rd. She fought for him and killed for him, until he disappeared. Banari never really became close to him, though. I guess now that I'm back from my hiatus I'll be searching for a fun group to put this little salty lass in, so if anyone wants to offer a spot for her, PM me! Just keep in mind that she is still stubbornly loyal to her family in The Creed.

To Be Continued...
[/b]

I've been playing FH for 6 years wow I've never been this dedicated to anything.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: May's Characters >>>u>>>
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 06:01:32 am »
Your character sounds fantastic, May!
I'd love to see a screenshot for her if possible, I remember speaking with Grimm at one point when I had my pack in Kiwimbi, The Creed seemed very odd but nice. xD

Thanks fer sharing!<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
Re: May's Characters >>>u>>>
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 08:15:22 am »
Really sorry that Grimm disappeared LOL.