Author Topic: Feralheart Plus Map Data  (Read 853 times)

Offline mcrtalstrike

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feralheart Plus Map Data
« on: January 24, 2023, 03:56:42 am »
I recall playing Feralheart Plus years ago and now that I no longer have the files, is it possible that acquiring the files for those maps will allow me to restore them? I'm talking Bonfire Island and Ficho Tunnel specifically.

I'm not looking to replace any maps of course, but to recreate those two maps as faithfully as I can as a custom map.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Plus Map Data
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 04:46:07 am »
Hello! I'm going to move this over to the Request Maps board as it fits better there~

I unfortunately do not have any of those files, however I'm sure some members may still have them. I wish you the best of luck in finding them!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Plus Map Data
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 10:16:34 am »
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but FH+ content is no longer available for download as Simba unpublished it in 2012 and never continued working on it past 2014. The chances of finding anyone with FH+ files (especially 11 years later with only a couple veterans still remaining and active in the community) is basically impossible. I wish such wasn't the case. Wish I still had the files. It's been so long I can hardly remember what it looked like lol.