Author Topic: KITO/IT?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline SBKittie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
KITO/IT?
« on: May 07, 2023, 02:33:06 pm »
hey everyone,

I wanted to look back at the old IT codes for the fun of it, when I discovered the website has been taken down. are any of the servers still online, or are those all gone too?

I'm curious if anyone has the og source codes from KITO, if they're able to send them to me?

Also, I found this "Feral-Heart Unleashed" during this process, is that real and/or official?

sorry if this topic is in the wrong spot, I wasn't sure where to put it!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: KITO/IT?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 09:52:59 am »
I've moved this to the Other Games board as it fits better there~

Unfortunately, as far as I know, yes that forum is down for good, but I know some IT servers are still up and running. Somewhere out there lol I personally don't have any files but I hope someone can help you out!

As for unleashed, it is by no means an official successor or continuation of FeralHeart. They are completely separate from us and are doing their own thing.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: KITO/IT?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 01:51:51 pm »
There are only a couple of IT games that I myself know of that are still going and somewhat active, and that's Dawn of Eternity and Glasmar. I know for sure that DoE is still releasing updates even.

As for FeralHeart Unleashed, as Ame said, they are not tied to this game at all, and the game itself is back under construction and is moving to UE4 and being rebuilt.