Author Topic: Watch The Sparks As Fires Falling Down Into The Snow... (Bio /Intro/I'm Back!)  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
BIO/INTRO THINGY!!

im not really sure how this will layout since i havent used the forums coding in a while, but heres a new intro with a new me!! (or something?)

hey!! im Deanna, or Danny for short, but you can also call me Sincere! -- im in my 20s and am a digital animal artist, animator, and portrait artist who loves emo and punk music!! i currently mostly draw/animate animals when it comes to digital art, but can also do some cool things with pencils depending on who you ask!!

i ended up having to delete all of my old accounts (including the FH forum boards + ingame user) as i had to wipe my entire 'old self' off of the face of the earth, as i have recently escaped a very very bad situation due to physical safety/survival, so now im returning with,,, my 'new self'? i dont have a lotta physical belongings if any (i had to leave all of my old art stuff behind ;-; i was only able to bring 3 sketchbooks with important drawings) and basically gotta,, start from the literal ground up from zero, but maybe posting and interacting on the forums and stuff will make me meet people and stuff--

i do mess with preset creation and stuff and- now that i have,,, only freetime, i might mess with that more with requests? but i dunno- my (new) art profile is @/noshoesinthecoffeeshop on Instagram if anyone wants to follow my artwork (if i dont post a thread here as a gallery)? i plan to open emergency comms at some point but for now i gotta get new examples and stuff but yeah!!

thats it for now- im back!! uhhhhh- bye!!

You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Welcome back! I 100% feel the whole "wipe everything off and start clean" thing, sometimes that's just the best thing ever! Glad to know more about you!

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
glad to be back!! things are just super difficult now with personal stuff, so in between doing all of -- that -- i wanna try to reach out to people more to see if that'll somehow help things in the meantime, and yeah!!
You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Always great to see people return!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Very nice to read more about you! I definitely understand wanting a reset- sometimes it's helpful to just start from the beginning.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort