Community > Introduction

Got room for one more?

(1/4) > >>

Groogle:
Hey hey! Nice to meet everyone!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these hard times. I know it had cause some anxiety for a few, so i hope i can jump on and make some friends. I plan to be very active on game and forums and hopefully partake in any activities? I sadly don't have a character yet so forgive me on that as i figure out what to do.

Anyway, my name is Groogle (might change) but you can call me G, Groo, Goo, or whatever you want!

Also is there a official discord server I can join??

Bloo.:
Hey there!! Welcome to FH c: I hope you have a really great time here! We dont have an official discord just yet, though, sorry about that!

Dark_heart:
Welcome to Feral Heart! Hope I'll see you in-game <3

Groogle:

--- Quote from: Bloo. on July 31, 2020, 02:35:07 pm ---Hey there!! Welcome to FH c: I hope you have a really great time here! We dont have an official discord just yet, though, sorry about that!

--- End quote ---
Hello Ms.Bloo! Love you username <3 Thanks for the warm welcome

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on July 31, 2020, 02:38:17 pm ---Welcome to Feral Heart! Hope I'll see you in-game <3

--- End quote ---
You too!

Garfield.:
You seem like a very nice person! I'll definetly love to meet you. I'm kinda unactive in-game rn cuz ooh God, home work. Anyways, welcome to FH! hope to see you sometime!! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version