Author Topic: 【Zombie's Cluster of Goodies】New Podium! 10/13  (Read 4843 times)

ZombieKitteh

【Zombie's Cluster of Goodies】New Podium! 10/13
« on: October 11, 2018, 03:27:44 am »
【Navigation】

【Maps】
Public Maps
Personal Maps
Commissioned Maps

【Presets】
Public Presets
Personal Presets
Commission/Request Presets

【Game Mods】
Lemongrab Howl/Roar
Zombie's Water
Podium Maps

【Textures & Materials】
TBA

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:47:06 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: 【Zombie's Cluster of Goodies】
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 03:27:51 am »
【Public Maps】

【Pandemonium Plague】

The maps from a post-apocalyptic roleplay of years long past. It has been a long time, hasn't it? Countless people over the years have asked for me to make this set of maps public. I've always been hesitant, but here they are. Pandemonium Plague will never be resurrected here on Feral Heart.. so I feel as if it's time. Maybe anyone that remembers the roleplay will experience some nostalgia and new players may enjoy exploring. These are the final versions of the map before the roleplay shut down for good. Feel free to start up and host your own roleplays here, but I ask that you not use or copy any of the lore, 'infection', plot or namesake of the original roleplay. Use your imagination and create your own wonderful stories and experiences. You may see a long-dead ghost of Selksi roaming here as well. Who knows!

This map pack contains 10 maps in total. As it's so old, some textures may be missing. I'm well aware of that and as I no longer have the files being unable to fix that. Sorry. Yes, there's a handful of cringe fandom reference. And finally yes that is your preset in one or two of the tubes in the laboratory. I set it up that way on purpose, it pulls from the preset 1 folder of a player. Everyone will see their own first slot preset there. The 'elevator' map was meant as a troll. If you go in you'll be trapped there. So please set your home elsewhere before stepping inside of it.

Find It Here

【Otium Silva】

A lot of people have enjoyed this map over the years. It's very old though, being made in 2012. I'd like to update it someday, but for now, it stays as it is. You're welcome to start up and host roleplays here as well. Feel free to use the original lore for a story of the lands if you wish, but do not alter it at all. You're welcome however to come up with your own stories and lore as well though.

Legend tells of a band of foxes who once needed to escape from harm's way. A god by the name of Chiru took pity on the foxes and thousands of cherry blossom trees bloomed. The pastel pink petals danced in the wind forming a bridge for the foxes to cross to a new island home. Cherry blossom trees too grew in their new home and the foxes worshiped them in thanks to Chiru who continues to keep the land safe. Who knows, you may see the celestial fox exploring the lands from time to time, still keeping everyone safe

Find It Here

【Northern Ridge】

I dug around and found one of my very first Feral Heart maps. It was the second map I actually made back in 2011. As such it's a really old map, but I think it's still nice. It's the only very old map of mine to actually survive, the rest of them have been lost with time. So enjoy this relic of years long past, maybe someone will find some use for it. The weather file may cause some people to crash, so delete it if it causes issues. That should solve crashing problems. Yes, that is a signature in the terrain map. I used to do that a lot... Yes, you're more than welcome to use it for your roleplays.

Find It Here

【Shadowed Night】

An older map from 2012. I really like snowy maps, I don't know why I never made more haha. It was originally made for someone's wolf roleplay that died out long ago. They gave me permission to release it for the public and here we are. A camp is set up along jagged cliffs with some human activity to the Wast. If you can find the hidden entrance there's a relaxing cave with a hot spring. By all means feel free to use it for your roleplays!

Find It Here

【Personal Maps】

tba

【Commissioned Maps】

tba
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:57:37 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 03:27:57 am »
【Public Presets】

tba

【Personal Presets】

【Honeystar】
【Vantus】
【Vires】
【Atriena】

【Commission & Request】

【Doestep - pianolover】
【Bruno - ?】

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:21:37 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 03:28:06 am »
【Game Mods】

【Lemongrab How & Roar Mod】

Do you love Lemongrab? Do you rejoice in his shrill, godly voice? Me too! Now your characters on FeralHeart can sound just like him too when they roar or howl when they shout "Unacceptable!". Rejoice all Lemongrab fans! Please make sure you backup your original Feral Heart howl and roar sound before installing these. uwu

Instructions:

Simply open the .zip download and place the two files in your Feral Heart "sounds' folder.
Feral Heart > media > sounds

Find It Here

【Zombie's Water】

Tired of the default Feral Heart water when you need to turn reflections off? Well fear not, I have a solution for you! Originally just did it for myself because the default water really bugs me on Feral Heart, but maybe others can find this useful? I advise you to make a back up of your original FH texture images just to be safe!

Instructions:

Simply open the .zip download and place the two files in your Feral Heart "textures" folder.
Feral Heart > media > textures

Find It Here

【Podiums】

Podium I - Find It Here
Podium II - Find It Here

Simply open the .zip download and place the files in your Feral Heart "fhmaps" folder.
Yes, overwrite whatever it asks you to. You can only use one podium map at a time, obviously.
Feral Heart > media > terrains > fhmaps

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:46:26 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:28:19 am »
reserved for future content
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:48:08 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 03:28:29 am »
reserved for future content
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:47:57 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: 【Zombie's Cluster of Goodies】New Podium! 10/13
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 08:53:35 am »
Added a new podium map and started a poll on my DeviantArt for new podium themes. You can go vote and help decide on the next one!

Find the poll here.

Scroll down it's near the bottom of my page

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 01:50:34 pm »
I'm shocked that no one has commented on this thread yet. I've been a big fan of your creations for quite a while, and I absolutely love your podiums, they're so pretty. I'll definitely be using the first one, I can't scroll past that without hitting the download button. Breath-taking work, as always. If you create more content in the future I'll be looking forward to it.~

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 05:08:49 pm »
I am equally shocked at the reason stated by Sigyrn. All of your creations are outstanding and my attention is drawn towards your maps. They are detailed and they truly look stunning regarding the textures, objects and everything else. Your podiums are gorgeous as well and I hope you come around to add more sometime.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 09:48:19 pm »
All of your creations are always breathtaking. Perhaps the reason why nobody has ever said anything is due to not having any words to describe how amazing these all are.

Everything in here looks outstanding! Fabulous work on each and everyone one of them. Definitely keeping an eye out for anything new~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort