Author Topic: ⌠ .::. Hakumi's Menagerie .::. ⌡  (Read 12373 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: ⌠ .::. Hakumi's Menagerie .::. ⌡
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 02:30:46 am »
Awesome mods!

I like the animations! Especially the canine animations which I'm using right now.

Ah, I'm glad that you're enjoying them ^^
Thank you ~! c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 02:35:01 am »
Everything here looks lovely c: Looking forward to seeing more!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 02:39:40 am »
Everything here looks lovely c: Looking forward to seeing more!

Thank you, Thank you c:
Looking forward to supplying some more things as well ~!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 02:44:59 pm »
Wow, everything here is very well done! The interfaces look as if so much effort was put into them! The seasonal map(s) look nice as well! I'd love to see the podiums! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 06:25:18 pm »
Wow, everything here is very well done! The interfaces look as if so much effort was put into them! The seasonal map(s) look nice as well! I'd love to see the podiums! :D

Ah, thank you so much dearie ~!
Hopefully the podium maps should be up and running later on in the day. Just have to make sure that the files / download will work correctly and then I'll send them on through c':

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 02:34:42 am »
Update -> Podiums.

Finally added the podiums so everything is up and running as of now ( unless I decide to add some more presets that I have laying around and waiting ). So, until I upload something else, enjoy and thank you for downloading c:

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 02:59:21 am »
Ooo the podiums are awesome to! *downloads the summer one* ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 03:16:07 am »
Ooo the podiums are awesome to! *downloads the summer one* ^.^

Aye, thank ya ^^
Have fun ~! ♥

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2017, 04:09:40 am »
I've been meaning to comment on this thread but I thought I'd wait until everything was uploaded so I can enjoy it all at once.
I must say, from the time you've been off it looks like a lot of effort has gone into all of these things, I couldn't even make a single map never mind 4 and podiums.

For a while I've been looking for a preset texture for 2 of my characters, and the ones you've made look like they fit them perfectly, so I'm over the moon with that! The fur looks both smooth and fluffy at the same time, can't wait to use it for myself.

I've tested both the canine and feline animations in-game, and I must say that they're very unique. I'm not really a fan of user-created animations but yours are really smooth and give a much more realistic vibe than the current ones that come with FeralHeart.

All the interfaces look beautiful, I love the 'subtle' differences you've given each one, like Summer having a giant wave as the title, and the winter interface having snowflakes as the arrows, it just gives it that little more unique touch to it.

The maps look absolutely amazing, the fall/autumn map would have to be my favourite, I love the range of reds and oranges, it's very appealing to the eyes.

As for the podiums, I love them as well! Specifically, the winter one, though I must say, that's one giant deer or a very small Pandeer! I've always loved to see what FeralHeart would look like in Winter and I think you podium you've provided really gives an atmospheric feel with some leaves covering part of the screen.
I
 think everyone knows that I adore the time and effort that people put into creating such awesome presets, and you've stunned me with your amazing skills. The "Laughing Jack" really gives off a spooky vibe which I love, I'm also intrigued by the Calico Cat you've provided, such realistic markings with a cute design! And of course, the "Galactic Creature", the purple hues and Galaxy theme you've given it really makes the character seem mysterious!

Sorry if this is all too much, lol, I just really appreciate the effort you've put into all of these!
Keep up the amazing work, would love to see more. +floof
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 04:11:21 am by Arreze »

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 04:39:41 am »
I've been meaning to comment on this thread but I thought I'd wait until everything was uploaded so I can enjoy it all at once.
I must say, from the time you've been off it looks like a lot of effort has gone into all of these things, I couldn't even make a single map never mind 4 and podiums.

For a while I've been looking for a preset texture for 2 of my characters, and the ones you've made look like they fit them perfectly, so I'm over the moon with that! The fur looks both smooth and fluffy at the same time, can't wait to use it for myself.

I've tested both the canine and feline animations in-game, and I must say that they're very unique. I'm not really a fan of user-created animations but yours are really smooth and give a much more realistic vibe than the current ones that come with FeralHeart.

All the interfaces look beautiful, I love the 'subtle' differences you've given each one, like Summer having a giant wave as the title, and the winter interface having snowflakes as the arrows, it just gives it that little more unique touch to it.

The maps look absolutely amazing, the fall/autumn map would have to be my favourite, I love the range of reds and oranges, it's very appealing to the eyes.

As for the podiums, I love them as well! Specifically, the winter one, though I must say, that's one giant deer or a very small Pandeer! I've always loved to see what FeralHeart would look like in Winter and I think you podium you've provided really gives an atmospheric feel with some leaves covering part of the screen.
I
 think everyone knows that I adore the time and effort that people put into creating such awesome presets, and you've stunned me with your amazing skills. The "Laughing Jack" really gives off a spooky vibe which I love, I'm also intrigued by the Calico Cat you've provided, such realistic markings with a cute design! And of course, the "Galactic Creature", the purple hues and Galaxy theme you've given it really makes the character seem mysterious!

Sorry if this is all too much, lol, I just really appreciate the effort you've put into all of these!
Keep up the amazing work, would love to see more. +floof

Oh my, your words..... Thank you so very much for your kind words, I can't express how much they really mean to me c':

I'm glad that you're appreciating my work thus far and that my effort showed through these creations. I was kinda skeptical about the animations since they were my very first ones and I wanted to give them a realistic like work so I'm glad that I pulled it off to a degree ^^

As for the podium for Winter, Ah yes, My Pandeer babeh is quite smol and I was just messing with the size of the deer for a little laugh here and there, Haha. I'll be sure to let my friend know that you enjoyed the fall map because they too mostly did the work and I agree, it's truly stunning ^^

Ahhh, I can just go on and on, but I think you get the point of my thank yous, I'm glad my creations are giving you some form of joy c':

- Pandeer Sticker To Le Snout -

I'll be sure to continue making some form of content when I recover from my 'break.' These were truly fun to do ~! <3