Author Topic: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017  (Read 125306 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 04:57:39 pm »
Can I download Feral Heart on my Macbook Air because I really want to play. I tried to do the way you guy told me to do for Mac but I had a feeling that it kept giving me a virus. I dont want a virus on my Macbook so is there another way to do it without getting a virus and a simpler way.
As I stated above you should create a help thread if you're asking for help regarding downloading the game.
But you can download FH using the media fire download which is completely virus free. c:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7b69j3pe2u6d9x0/FHsetup1.15.exe

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 04:15:21 pm »
Thank you for keeping us updated, LordSuragaha!
I have not been much around the past few years,
so I am excited to see what has happened lately.
A lot has changed over the years, it is lovely to see. 
Thank you to each and every staff member for
their hard work, the community truly appreciates it.
The whole movie night concept is really awesome to me,
I have yet to attend to one and experience it fully!
Congratulations to everyone who has been nominated
as the member of the month, and to everyone
who has won the contests. It is always sad to say
farewell to those who retire, but they have all been doing
fantastic work that will always be remembered.
Congratulations to all promoted/new staff members!
It is amazing to see how much this community has grown. <3

Offline Klipspringer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • D'aw, I need wings...
    • View Profile
    • about me
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 10:06:17 pm »
I didn't even see this until now whoops.
Wow, it was quite the year, wasn't it? Thanks so much for the updates and all the work you've been putting into the game!

Offline sabii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~We're all a little mad here.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2017, 12:52:48 am »
Thank you for this, Sura. Coming back from a long break from FH made me realize how much I've missed. Looking forwards to all of the updates to come! Red, and all other retired staff, you were amazing and kept this game alive. Thank you as well. ~
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:54:49 am by .Armored. »
"Love those who wound you, even through pain and suffering, because you cannot judge the motive of another person's heart."

Original Username: Moony555

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 06:32:52 am »
Ah, 2016 was quite the exciting year for FH! An update was definitely something I never expected to happen, but I'm very happy with how everything has turned out.

Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work throughout this big period of change! I can't wait to see what awaits Feralheart in the next few years.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Animalrocks

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2017, 09:01:50 am »
 :P can i please play this game if i can could we be friends :o 8)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 10:32:51 am »
:P can i please play this game if i can could we be friends :o 8)

The download is public to all registered users, so you can of course play it.
Download and log in :]

Offline .chocky.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2017, 05:26:31 pm »
Updates of the year 2016 & early 2017

It's been quite awhile since we had some News Updates! So without further adieu we bring you a review of the year 2016 and of the current early 2017!

Board & Site Changes

Our server host and admin Razmirz has been hard at work. The forum has been updated with a new refreshing look. You can all look forward to more changes and new features to continue appearing in the near future as we continue to refine the site. We hope you'll enjoy what is in store!

Some of the notable fixes and additions:

- Most of the bugs with registration and account making have been resolved and so registration is back up after a temporary closure. You can read more about registration and how it works Here (Note: Make sure you link an active email with your account, if not then please update your email address.)

- Cleaned the site of numerous broken, defunct, and or improperly activated accounts.

- E-mails and usernames can now be changed/edited.

- Removed the ability to have problematic symbols in usernames.

- Fixed the forgotten password system.

- The login page for the game has a lower refresh time now. It only needs one refresh every hour.

- The Preset Sync has been updated and simplified to an easier and more practical version. You can download, and read about it HERE

(Please note that since the site is sill a work in progress there may be some kinks that still have to be worked out. If you encounter any troubles don't feel too shy to note the issue to a member of the staff to bring it to our attention)

Game Changes

In June of 2016 we released a new "patch" for the game. There has been many mixed opinions surrounding this update and we staff have taken note of all of your feelings regarding such. We do have plans to bring more updates in the near future, and although we can not guarantee anything specific as of yet I promise you that the entire staff will work to bring more of what the community wants, this is a patch for the Community afterall! :)

With that being said I would like to direct you all to our latest addition to the forum boards:

The Feral Heart Content Creators Board HERE

For the first time ever we are directly reaching out to the community to offer you all a chance to be involved with future patch content. That's right your work may end up in the public game for all the community to enjoy! If you're interested in potentially being selected for this process or have any questions feel free to look HERE

Events & kewl sturf

We've managed to have quite a few successful movie nights with the community over the last couple of months. It's always great to kick back and enjoy a film with the community, especially when we get to introduce the favorite pass time to newer players in the community. If you're interested in more information about this or just want to know when next movie night is going to be, keep your eyes open on this thread here.

Let's have a whole-hearted congratulations to all our 2016 Members of the Season These folks were voted by the community to be the most deserving of the MOTS title, and we can't help but agree! Each of them have fabulous attitudes, and we hope they'll continue to spend time bringing their bright smiles and positive attitudes to the FH community. Congratulations as well to all the current Spring Season nominees! Be sure to keep an eye on them and cast your own nominations for this season's MOTS if you haven't already HERE

Spring 2016

Summer 2016

Autumn 2016

Winter 2016

We also hosted a number of interesting themes for our seasonal Feral Heart Preset Contests. We saw quite a few wonderful presets submitted by you guys but we had to settle with a few winners and so let's have another round of applause for all of 2016's talented preset contest winners!

Winter Preset Contest
Theme: Dog Breed
MomentosMors, DeathHasArrived, ArcticGalaxy

Autumn Preset Contest
Theme: Autumn Treats/Trick-or-Treat Sweets
narwalpanda54321, cross creature, RecklessHoodie

Summer Preset Contest
Theme: Oceanic
Legendary~Grace, Taizer, Skat

Spring Preset Contest
Theme: Back to Nature!
Whatever., Jace|Gray, Kynvuu

Side Note

2016 saw many changes among the staff team both exciting and some saddening.

Retired Staff:
Admin Redlinelies
Admin WhiteLightHeart
Moderator Bawfle
Moderator Panzram
Moderator SpiritSilverWolf

Gained Staff:
Moderator PrettyReckless
Moderator Kikiorylandia
Mod in Training Kynvuu

Position Changes:
LordSuragaha has taken up the title & duties of admin
WarriorStrike has taken up the title & duties of global moderator

The original Founder of Feral-Heart Art Group on DeviantArt, and former FH Admin, Delay, has decided to pass on the Founder position to our Global Moderator, Shallow - she will continue to run our DA Group!
Thank you Delay for all your dedicated and hard work!

To all those staff who have left we want to take a moment to thank you for all for the love and devotion you gave our community. Each of you brought your own unique spark to the team and it is thanks to your efforts the Feral Heart staff team and community continues to grow, evolve, and survive against the odds. It takes a very special individual to do what you've all accomplished here. It's no easy task juggling the chores of daily life but still finding the time out of your busy lives to lend yourselves fully and voluntarily to help the community. So thank you... <3

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2017, 03:36:43 am »
Nice! I'm changing my username to Bread! OuO
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

Offline Gremlin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • Volkohva
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 05:29:40 am »
Wow! Decided to finally reinstall and check back after about a year hiatus, so much has been updated! Can't wait to go in and explore more! So great to see updates to the actual game after such a long time! :D