Author Topic: A couple of notes  (Read 38435 times)

wolfdog01

Re: A couple of notes
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 11:25:28 am »
Still scared. Still don't understand why.
I don't like this whole battle royale type of FH, now that it sounds like 1 block=ban, I most certainly won't be online throughout any of October. I'll stick around on the forums though. FH until the end!
I do want to apologize though for all of the extreme hate you're receiving. I don't think people should hate or bully you, you've kept the game running for a VERY long time. I may not like some of the choices you make, I may hate this choice, but I'm not going to attack the one who has paid to keep the server up. That's a dangerous move for me lol.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:30:24 am by wolfdog01 »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 11:38:54 am »
Doesn't excuse how you treated Nynx, how you've treated each and every staff in the past that disagreed and vocally expressed said disagreement with you no matter how smidgen it was in the past.

I've always known you were a bad egg. It's why I've always cold-shouldered you when I, myself, was once a staffer long ago. Now, here you are, desperately saving face as if everything can be smoothed over so easily. As if we're dumb and ephereal.

Not working, pal. Fact is, it's got to be your way or the high way. No one here has a voice. Whether we like it or not, Moderator Free October is going to happen. The staff we're familiar with are never coming back, and while I of all people are definitely not on good terms with them, doesn't give me the right to laugh when something they hold dear is being taken from them like a bully taking their lunch money out back in the courtyard. Pathetic.

You've never cared for this community, Raz. Just admit it. You're a tired man and I feel no sympathy.
Let loose the dogs of war.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:46:48 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 11:39:08 am »
If this was something over the registration, then why not set it for certain days of the week? Add a post with a list of the days for open registration and mention that the server may lag on those days. For example, have one weekend and one weekday to register for the game.

Nobu_Nobu

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 11:48:22 am »
If you say No Mod October is preparation for the staff's depareture then you must have foreseen the consequences of your decision. Does this mean you have your future plans for this game already listed out?

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 11:58:07 am »
If you say No Mod October is preparation for the staff's depareture then you must have foreseen the consequences of your decision. Does this mean you have your future plans for this game already listed out?
Agreed, just mentioned that myself on another server.
"Also note moderator free October was preparation for the staffs departure." Acting like this whole thing was planned kinda bothers me, did he intend to kick them off the team?
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 12:28:26 pm »
Doesn't excuse how you treated Nynx, how you've treated each and every staff in the past that disagreed and vocally expressed said disagreement with you no matter how smidgen it was in the past.

I've always known you were a bad egg. It's why I've always cold-shouldered you when I, myself, was once a staffer long ago. Now, here you are, desperately saving face as if everything can be smoothed over so easily. As if we're dumb and ephereal.

Not working, pal. Fact is, it's got to be your way or the high way. No one here has a voice. Whether we like it or not, Moderator Free October is going to happen. The staff we're familiar with are never coming back, and while I of all people are definitely not on good terms with them, doesn't give me the right to laugh when something they hold dear is being taken from them like a bully taking their lunch money out back in the courtyard. Pathetic.

You've never cared for this community, Raz. Just admit it. You're a tired man and I feel no sympathy.

I personally was never involved with the staff, but I have to agree.
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 12:36:51 pm »
what will you do if this does not work in the end?

<3

Offline MiraiSekai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 12:44:38 pm »
The block to ban is still ridiculous. What's stopping me from getting all my friends/group members to block someone I dislike for pettiness? That's ridiculous and I cant fathom why ANYONE thought this was a good idea at the get-go.

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 12:49:45 pm »

You call it over-exaggeration. However, Razmirz, you have simply justified our reasons for "overreacting" so simply. Blocking members = a ban? Although a considerate move to cover up for the loss of Staff members, it is simply going to become an abused system.

Our main concern is the fact that you've now left the game in the open with self-moderation. You are abandoning the rules that were set from the very start of FeralHeart, and allowing people to swear and harass eachother without any consequences to be faced. For 31 days?! This is wrong and gives you no moral highground in your intention. There is a young generation amongst this community who do not need to be taught the cursed words and learn that they are allowed to insult vulnerable people in-game with no consequences to be faced. You WILL be held responsible should behaviour change amongst children, and for the worst, especially if they take said behaviour outside of the game and start giving people in real life a hard time too.
When you receive complaints from parents of these children, you cannot claim you won't be held responsible when you are the one who has announced that the playerbase is self-moderated.

You need to find new Staff, and fast.
Or better yet, fix your situation with the Staff that have left and bring back what made FeralHeart a wonderful game in the first place.

Dismount your pedestal and listen to the voices pleading for what is obviously the better for this game. The whole idea of games like this is to bring what the people want to the table. You have done nothing but turn a blind eye to what the people want and that is what is going to give you a great lack of support in the long run.

If October was preparation for the staff's departure, you should have done the best and most appropriate thing and immediately started a search for new Staff members to take their place. Replacement isn't always a bad thing so long as it is done to ensure the continuation and safety of members of a community.

Please, do the right thing and reconsider some of your decisions.

Both of these two lovely posts I'll agree.

Point is, maps added in Feral-Heart must be exported through feral-heart and in order to work they must be created through Feral-heart. That meant the maps were made inside Fh and if they are absent it means someone has deleted them from their computer and there will be their character, not deleted unless the owner of the account deleted them, found in an empty black void. You don't even know your own game dude? Why are you even the owner?

Besides, you can't restore character or data or even get them deleted and the add-on maps without a source code and no I don't believe staff were going to give us something that could damage our gameplay because they always cared for the community unlike you and you are trying so hard to point fingers at them by trying to blame them. Let alone you're mistreating them just like any amateur so-called leader. Plenty of amazing mods had quit and you never seemed to care or put a stop to it as if you only wanted this game for yourself.

Plenty of mods showed discomfort and went against this idea, heck some expressed how they weren't even aware of it and you say "October Moderator was preparation for staffs departure" so you wanted to get to this point  where your whole team leaves you so you can have full control of Feral-Heart without giving any more explanation? Think we're buying whatever you're selling?

You're trying to blame the previous mods for your own mistakes and not explaining yourself proves how tasteless and careless you are towards the community and your helpers. Also thank you for proving how much at fault you are for causing this uproar and our own concerns towards our childhood game's future are completely justified.

Have you ever heard of what a 'team' is? Apparently not because you're probably that obnoxious to never care of anyone's opinion. "There's a lot to do" there's always a lot to do yet you do absolutely nothing but stay behind the scenes without getting close to us unless there's a bug, this is the only time you decide to show up and that's always with a delay. Let's see what you can do alone, manage the members, the bugs, the bored community seeking for the daily events, new ideas, go on. Probably gonna rely on 'Moderator October' and after chaos spreads you're going to blame on the members for being immature and abusing their powers. Well, maybe they learnt how to do this from you.

I dunno what the previous Owner found in you and trusted you with the game, honestly. Just sad to see my childhood game dying thanks to a liar.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:04:49 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 02:09:05 pm »

https://youtu.be/KolfEhV-KiA

Hope you're happy with yourself but why not own up to it, now? Instead of running when things which you intentionally caused begin to backfire.
gone