Author Topic: Feral Update November 2018  (Read 35366 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Update November 2018
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2018, 04:22:03 pm »
Glad to be back. <3 Hope you guys all enjoy the update! Countless thanks to all those who contributed to this update and to those who made it all possible!

Many big birthday wishes to Edo and Nynxy as well!

See you guys around! c;
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2018, 04:31:59 pm »
This is certainly a welcome surprise! I love the new login page, and I can't wait to check out the new patch. I'm looking forward to there being such a large staff team as well, welcome back to the old staffers <3!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2018, 04:43:02 pm »
Thanks a ton for the update, I'm so happy the staff have decided to return! Feral Heart is definitely steering in the best direction. I can't wait to play.

Calvary

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2018, 05:14:59 pm »
Sorry I was so late to the party! Slept in a bit late, but here I am.

Of course, welcome back to the old staff. A pleasure to have you back to assist in helping the community!
Congrats to Ressy for working so hard for so long and being promoted. You've done an amazing job! <3
Happy birthday to Edo and Nyn, you guys have also worked hard as well, and I hope you both enjoy your special day.
Thank you to the new and old staff for working hard on the login page and the patch, pat yourselves on the back for this one. I also thank Jace and Lady for such wonderful maps. The community will enjoy it.

Thank you everyone for being so patient! We hope you enjoy this update, and we have much planned for the future. Enjoy!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »
Thank you sooo much for this update, to everyone who worked on it and made it happen!
Congratulations, Ressbutt, huge promotion and you deserved it! Very proud of you, keep it up, love!!<3
Welcome back all you old fluffhead staffers!! Sura, Nynx, Kyn, Morgra, Kiki, it's lovely to have you back ^-^ <3

And a massssiiivveee happy birthday to Nynx and Edo!!! May it be a glorious day for your both, can't wait to see everyone back!!

You are amazing <3

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2018, 06:00:24 pm »
Okay so I have to delete feral heart then re download correct or do I just download with deleting feral heart can you conform, and maybe show how to do, just cause I want to make sure I do not mess up anything that could ruin my ability play feral heart I am cautions when doing this, now I moved all my items makings legendary's I can just put them back in.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:03:22 pm by Telwyn »

Were Never One Without The Other.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2018, 06:09:44 pm »
You don't have to uninstall the FeralHeart you already have.
Installing the new patch will download and overtake the files of your current FH so it will most certainly be applied when opening your game and playing. Your folders will therefore be reset to default, and you will no longer have your mass markings and legendary items viewed in-game because of this - which is an easy fix.

Once you have installed the new FeralHeart, everything should be fine to run (might want to open the game and try it out before you bring back in your Legendary Markings/Items).

Once you've made sure everything is most definitely running smoothly,
open up the download .rar/.zip/whatever file of your markings/items and take the
markings.cfg and items.cfg and put them into C: > FeralHeart.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2018, 06:10:49 pm »
So excited! I'm very happy that some of the "old" staffers are back! We missed you! :D
Thank you for the wonderful news!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 06:53:14 pm »
Thanks for keeping us updated, Raz! Welcome back to the "old" staff team, we're grateful to have you back.
Congratulations on your promotion, good luck on all of the hard work up ahead, Ressy.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the patch and login page for all your hard work and dedication.
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday, Nynx & Edo!

Very excited for the winter season as well as what's to come. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 09:52:42 pm »
Thank you to all of the staffers for your hard work! We truly appreciate the things that you guys do for the community as a whole! ♥

Also, this is a little late, but...... Happy Birthday you two! ♥

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥