Author Topic: The Bardagiulfr (Come get your first Bardagiulfr for free!)  (Read 11696 times)

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
The specie created from the mix of both norse words "ulfr" (Wolf) and "bardagi" (battle) creating the word Battle Wolf. As you might suspect, this is about a particular specie that shares a good amount of features usually found in the wolf. Why battle? Bardagiulfrs are known for their battle moves and stealth, they are smart, agile, strong and astute.

Bardagiulfr males are usually a tad bigger than females, but both share the same personality traits, most are loners but it's not really rare to see groups conformed by 5 - 15 bardagiulfrs, or more.

BARDAGIULFR CONCEPT ART & SNEAK PEEKS:

First phase for the official lineart!

A fullbody sneak peek!

Got some markings dude? ;)

MALE:

FEMALE:

WIP THREAD, SORRY. ADOPTION AND CREATION OF BARDAGIULFRS WILL COME SOON, I PROMISE! <3
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:23:01 am by SophyTheLioness »
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
Re: The bardagiulfr
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 06:52:06 pm »
Features

Ever wondered what are the musts and characteristics of a Bardagiulfr? You'll find everything you need here!

Ears.

Natural Crop

The most common ear type on bardagiulfrs is the natural crop. The natural crop is basically a style of ear which you can be born with, no real cropping needed. For examples, please search cropped doberman or great dane. This ear type slightly curves and then goes straight on the tip.

Straight

The second most common ear type on bardagiulfrs is straight. The straight ear type explains itself. For details search german sheperd pictures.

Floppy

A uncommon ear type on Bardagiulfrs are the floppy ears. The floppy ear type explains itself. For details or more examples search folded ears. This type "drops" near the middle of the ear.

Curled

A rare ear type on Bardagiulfrs are the Curled ears. The curled ear type explains itself. Since there are no canine species and/or breeds with real curled ears (fantasy ear type.) we don't have real life examples, This type drops backward near the tip of the ear, just like the natural cropped ear type, but instead of going straight... It curls! Just like American Curls.

Tails.

Otter

The most common tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the Otter style. The otter tail explains itself. For details search Labrador Retriever tails some german shepherd tails could also be used as reference, This type is medium - long, and it remains low most of the time, the top is usually smooth and the bottom is "fluffier".

Sickle

The second most common tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the Sickle style. The sickle tail explains itself. For details search Husky tails, This type is medium lenghted, and it remains curled most of the time if not always, the bottom is fluffier and the top is smoother, just like the otter style.

Whip

The third most common tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the whip style. The whip tail explains itself. For details search grayhound tails, This type is long to medium lenghted, they are very thin tails, giving them their name. They can slightly curl near the tip, but it's not very often. Most of the hair on this type of tail is smooth, short and hard.

Bobtail

A uncommon tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the bobtail style. The bobtail explains itself. For details search doberman docked tails, This type is short. Most of the hair on this type of tail is smooth, short and hard.

Hook

A rare tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the Hook style. The hook tail explains itself. For details search doberman natural tails, This type is medium-long. Most of the hair on this type of tail is smooth, short and hard, if relaxed, they can look like the whip style.

Feathery

A extremely rare tail type on Bardagiulfrs is the Feathery style. The feathery tail explains itself. For details search Saluki tails, This type is medium-long. The feathery tail is unique, given only to some lucky Bardagiulfr owners. It's a whip--- but the hair is silky and long, giving it the aspect of a feather! Lovely, isn't it? Goes very well with thin or skinny Bardagiulfrs!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:10:31 pm by SophyTheLioness »

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 06:53:37 pm »
On Hold 2 please do not reply

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 06:54:11 pm »
On hold 3 please do not reply

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 06:54:43 pm »
On hold 4 please do not post

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 06:55:23 pm »
On hold 5 YOU MAY REPLY NOW!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 06:58:58 pm »
Oooo, I'm already interested c:
Can't wait to see some details you might be adding about them. Good Luck ~ ^^
( Sorry If I Wasn't Suppose To Reply Yet. Was Getting Mixed Signals ^^; )

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 07:03:32 pm »
Wow they look really interesting. The design makes them look really cool, and unique. :3

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 07:23:04 pm »
Thanks both! Bardagiulfrs are still a specie in development, so the concept art might change during times.
Little sneak peek:
I'll add Bardagiulfr features in a bit!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: The Bardagiulfr (Come get your own Bardagiulfr for free!)
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 09:26:24 pm »
These look very interesting fluff! I love the curled ears on the one. So cute. xD