Author Topic: International Board  (Read 16160 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: International Board
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 10:12:06 pm »
Double-post, I know.

Any update on this?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ThatsNotOk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Der Fleischkönig
    • ThatsNotOk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 12:13:11 am »
For one I'm hopeful and happy with the agreement I've gotten, since like I said before, I think it's a very good idea. I am also glad to have gotten opinions and support from moderators.

That said, if this idea is pending and truly has a good chance of being implemented....

ON FERA LA FÊTE ET LES ANGLOPHONES NE SONT PAS INVITÉS

This game reminds me of the war.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 12:21:40 am »
For one I'm hopeful and happy with the agreement I've gotten, since like I said before, I think it's a very good idea. I am also glad to have gotten opinions and support from moderators.

That said, if this idea is pending and truly has a good chance of being implemented....

ON FERA LA FÊTE ET LES ANGLOPHONES NE SONT PAS INVITÉS

after getting this translated

ditto friend.

but for real an update on this would be sweet

feral_cast.fhm

Calvary

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2019, 07:50:24 pm »
I can't give you an actual update but I also don't want to make assumptions on what is going on with this, but I can say this:

I believe it is/was being discussed, and is something the staff enjoyed as well I believe. Everyone was mainly busy for the new years and vacations, but rest assured I think it is something that is definitely being looked at <3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 10:12:41 am »
As you already know, the last FH Update was not the first and most certainly won't be the last.
The Staff Team have been taking a rather sluggish approach during the end of December and beginning of January because we all wished to spend time with family and others close to us for Christmas and the New Year as these are celebratory times where we wanted to dedicate the majority of our time with our loved ones in the real world. Although we remained active to ensure that FeralHeart was kept safe in the meantime, this meant that discussions were temporarily on standby as we needed some time and space just like everybody else.

However, this is not to say that the International Board concept has been swept out of our minds.
Things are due to kick off in brainstorming as many ideas as we can and bagging it up into once thread then, as individuals, volunteering to make things happen that have been suggested by other Staff members (and agreed upon) as well as input from the community (and agreed upon). There is a lot to discuss and for this idea in particular, a lot to work on in terms of translations and associating the languages we know and understand/can speak fluently into a board and deciding what to put in there, where and why as well as why not the rest of what we see on the forum already. We also need to further consider the Mini-Mod idea in depth because, as already covered, if this were to go forward - we would need to go through a process of selecting a handful few of very trustworthy members of the community who can put the time and effort into working under that responsibility without feeling too empowered and as if they are above everybody else as this is not what we want and nor do the Staff want to feel that way either.

Currently a few of us are still needing the extra time to gradually come back into work due to other priorities elsewhere, which is understandable as there is a lot of personal ongoing events for some of us and we therefore have to ask for a little more patience whilst we still await more opinions before we can take the next step. This goes for all of the ideas we've come across, not just this thread in particular. It's good to see that you, Jango_Fett and ThatsNotOk, are very passionate for this board to be created and we appreciate the consistency you show in bumping this thread as a little reminder. However, we are not midway through January and we would just like you to keep an open mind about the other ideas that have been put out there so far and how many of us need to put in opinions in the discussion phase and how much there is to talk about. We unfortunately cannot cover everything in so little time even though we would really like to!

This thread won't be forgotten, but there is a lot of work to be done for the next patch and a lot of things to cover for both the forum and the game as, now there is a bigger team, we can do a lot more and offer the extra details without overworking ourselves.

I hope this gives a better explanation to the lack of updates, we're certainly trying! We won't be leaving you in the dark about what we've decided for much longer.~

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2019, 05:31:50 pm »
this update is appreciated.

i do excitedly await further developments.

feral_cast.fhm

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2019, 05:16:17 pm »
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66400.0;topicseen
so
since obviously putting up translations of posts if they include foreign languages isn't allowed

any updates on this?
since this might solve issues as the thread i linked has provided?

feral_cast.fhm

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2019, 05:22:57 pm »
Not in this moment of time.
However, your suggestion has not been scrapped.

There are momentarily more important matters that Staff are working on for the next patch which is currently a priority for several reasons.
Discussion of this thread shall continue soon. Very soon.~

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2019, 05:27:15 pm »

Discussion of this thread shall continue soon. Very soon.~

well that's better than nothing i guess.

feral_cast.fhm

Offline Instamatic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2019, 04:42:52 pm »
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66400.0;topicseen
so
since obviously putting up translations of posts if they include foreign languages isn't allowed

any updates on this?
since this might solve issues as the thread i linked has provided?

I think what's highlighted here is a perfect example of why this board is necessary. Effectively criminalising non-English speakers is not going to benefit the community in any way. I've met some lovely French and Czech people on FH, even with a very rudimentary understanding of their languages, and enforcing an 'English only' policy is only going to discourage those people from playing the game. We should be encouraging these people to be part of the community rather than putting them down. I apologise if this comes off as aggressive in any way, but it's something I feel very strongly about. Nobody should be punished for simply trying to reach out to other people.