Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

The 'Karma' Feature

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kyugima:

--- Quote ---Well I think I set the world record for most negative karma In feral heart. It's still dropping! I'm hated by so many people! Heck yeah! i would love the karma thing removed! its making people judge me!
--- End quote ---

Your Karma is probably going down because of your comment on the thread about the sexual behavior, telling the "rapists" to keep doing what they want and that people can't stop them. That's always an excellent way to lose your karma.

Also the person with the lowest Karma I believe has over -70 karma, after sending death threats to people in a group that didn't accept her purple dog into a realistic pack.

liomangeoleo:
well to me it seems like an unfair judgement on people say for example they have an argument on the forum and one of the people decide the next few weeks to give -karma thats 14 days of negitivity when that person has done nothing wrong to anyone else but 1 person can destroy the rep so it looks bad to everyone else and you cant even tell who is doing it or why so a troll can come on make a fake account and give 57 people negitive karma each day and no one will know who is doing it

Redlinelies:
You cannot bite or nuzzle as you could before. Not only do you need to be registered, but you also need a certain post count before getting this option. So making fake accounts to abuse it will not work.

Jitters:
Just to share, if you suspect a certain person or group of people are attacking your Karma, you can always talk to a mod or admin. Back before I was a mod I had my karma attacked by a certain individual and the mod team was very efficient at solving the problem and putting in place new safeguards to prevent it from happening again.

EvilSock:
I've never liked this feature.

It's only purpose, in my POV, is to stroke people's egos. It differentiates people in most users' eyes, just by looking at their karma to assess their standing with the community; and judging them accordingly.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd prefer it if everyone was equal. Some users, upon being 'attacked', may not decide to report. They may even become intimidated, and stay off the forums all together because of it.

I'm also curious about Tigg's profile. As far as I can see, there is no karma option. I'm unfamiliar with this forum base, so I'm unaware of how things work. But if a user is having their karma 'attacked' - couldn't they opt for the same profile as Tigg, upon 'special' request, or am I missing something here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version