Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Imagine Proving a Point

<< < (2/18) > >>

wolfsquad:
As Laarikin said, there are links that have been posted multiple times and deleted before.
But I would like to drop them in again for everyone to see, including Bloo. who has missed out on this information.

Here's the video: 2020 FH AMV: Sweet Caroline
Here's the Google Doc, which is updated every time we have more information: EVERYONE GOT BEANED OMEGALUL (Please read this document to it's entirety. I know it's a lot but we have a lot of valuable information, including stuff about the admins actions outside of this specific situation. Thanks!)

It's been said before my many people over and over again but I'd like to restate it also.
We are not here to attack. We do not hate Feral Heart nor the staff.
We want to be heard and action to be taken. We want positive change.

GayGuppy:

--- Quote from: wolfsquad on July 21, 2020, 07:49:43 pm ---As Laarikin said, there are links that have been posted multiple times and deleted before.
But I would like to drop them in again for everyone to see, including Bloo. who has missed out on this information.

Here's the video: 2020 FH AMV: Sweet Caroline
Here's the Google Doc, which is updated every time we have more information: EVERYONE GOT BEANED OMEGALUL (Please read this document to it's entirety. I know it's a lot but we have a lot of valuable information, including stuff about the admins actions outside of this specific situation. Thanks!)

It's been said before my many people over and over again but I'd like to restate it also.
We are not here to attack. We do not hate Feral Heart nor the staff.
We want to be heard and action to be taken. We want positive change.
--- End quote ---

Adding on to this statement, the reason why the titles are the way they are is because you wont take us seriously. Therefore, the golden rule applies.

I will delete the video if all of our bans are taken off the record and undone, the community will get an apology, and Birdie and her friend get private apologies. I don't care if they are genuine or not.

Thank you.

Bloo.:
Nobody likes ultimatums do they?

wolfdog01:
Maybe Raz will toss a bone our way at some point to clear the air. He could freeze the site again like he did a while back ago with his screenshot post. Just to at least stop all these new threads being created and deleted and created again, so he can explain why or something. Who knows tho.
Thank you Laarikin for keeping your post calm/civil, was able to read through it without getting fired up lol.

Garfield.:
I'm concerned about the future but let's see what happens. Hope everyone can resolve their differences and rivalries ❤️

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version