Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Not Involved.

(1/3) > >>

faewyn:
I just wanted to put it out there that i'm not involved into any of the drama that is going on with the game and everything right now. I have so much on my plate already and when I did try to support both sides it just never seems to work out. I'm here for things I believe in and i'm sorry if I offend anyone. Sometimes I will see what's going on just because I play the game and the fact that i'm a curious person, but I don't want to side with anyone or actually get involved into the drama. I know you've probably heard this from some people, but I think it's kind of dumb and I just wish it was over with. Drama spreads like wildfire and it makes it hard to trust people. People can easily believe anything too. I'm not saying one party is right or wrong, but that's my thoughts on it. I'm really sorry for the bans that happened and I wasn't there when they happened but if you got banned for no reason, i'm sorry. FH is meant to be a fun game and we are dividing ourselves. It's very depressing. But yeah, I just wanted to put this out here incase you guys thought I was "one-sided" or that I don't support your side. Or the fact that i'm a MOTS now and I hardly speak on the situation. DO I have to?? I'm here for anyone as long as you are respectful. Peace.

GayGuppy:
This is not 'drama'. Its how a game shouldn't be run. However I respect your settlement on the manner. Good luck Faewyn

Garfield.:
I was afraid to participate in the discussion because of the same reason. I'm not in any side, standing in the middle. I also wish everything can calm down soon or later but atleast calm down or end.

wolfdog01:
Not posting is prolly one of the most neutral things a person can do, so you've been playing this smart lol. Sucks that you have to defend yourself over it though, wish it was over with as well.

Telluric:
i love this game and community for the most part, but i'm right in the same boat with ya, fae.
there's the old saying.. say something once, why say it again. what i see i simply either agree or disagree with, but i have nothing to add, plenty to lose and find that the energy i could spend with my 'side' is better spent on literally anything else.
let's hope there's more positive change for this community than negative after all's said and done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version