Author Topic: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Closed For Good! .:||:.  (Read 173002 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile

I am closed!
(For good, this time!)

CLICK ME!

Some Things You Oughta Know...
(Please take a little time to read <3)
1.) Making presets is not always an easy process, and things only get harder with every effect you want to add (scrolling, metallic, glowing, etc etc).
2.) Items are NOT included with presets. Items are a completely different ball-game because that requires much more complicated programming and rendering skills. Presets only affect the skin of your character. Please don't ask to add items onto your character.
3.) It's fairly easy to change the number of your preset, so if you want the files placed in a different folder I ask you please do that yourself.
4.) Never tamper with the coding files or file extensions unless you know how to, you do this at your own risk.
5.) I sometimes leave XCF files in the preset folders but they're not required for the preset to work, you can delete these at your own risk.
6.) If you want others to see your preset you'll have to take the liberty of offering everyone the FHP file or synchronizing your account, please don't ask me to distribute it.
7.) NEVER take artwork from others for a preset unless you have permission to do so!

Video Tutorials
Myth's Preset Video Tutorials

Rules:
1.) Show respect! I know that this rule is a given, but I work hard on these presets, I wouldn't like having to walk into the shop then see an unappreciative customer.
2.) Be patient!  I have a life outside of this thread and sometimes it's just too important to neglect. If your name is on that list, you can guarantee you'll get a preset, but if it takes longer than  expected, please don't have a panic attack in the posts.
3.) Be considerate! I make presets, not miracles, so only make requests within my capabilities please!
4.) If I tell you something can't be done, try to understand that there are truly some things you can't do in a preset, whether it's coding, items, etc.
5.) Limit of 1 request per round.
6.) I refuse to do presets that involve stealing markings from FH. For example: You can easily make a cheetah that has red hair and white fur etc etc in the FH character creator. I WILL NOT make something like this in a preset. Want scrolly rainbow spots and a missing leg? Talk to me then.
7.) {NEW RULE} Be absolutely certain you want the preset you're requesting. I get easily exhausted by people who request presets just to add them to a massive collection. I recommend only asking to have presets made for characters that you frequently use.
8.) {NEW RULE} Please don't request on a whim. Consideration is key. It's unfair to ask me to make you a preset and then forgot you ever did in the first place--that's extra space on my computer for YOUR stuff. Your request--your responsibility.

"Take It Or Leave It"
If you request something and never return, I'm afraid I will make it public for everyone. Now I'm not going to do it if you're a week late, but I've decided to add a 3 month... "expiration date" on your preset approval. If you take more than 3 months to approve a preset, I will make it available for download so it's not harboring in my documents never to see the light of virtual day again.
There will be a date (in mm/dd/yy format) written in red next to the name, that is its "expiration date". The day after the one given, it will posted in the forum for others to download. I'm sorry if you don't agree with this rule, but think about the presets, poor things can't be covered in little pixelated dust bunnies in my folder, can they? ;-;

Quoting Rules (Please Read):
1.) Don't quote the first post, it's just unnecessary page stretching. I know it sounds stupid to be finnicky about it, but it's one of my pet peeves.
2.) If you want to quote me, please don't quote the photo too (from now on at least). If you're not sure how to quote, use this code:
Code: [Select]
[quote] Your stuff here! [/quote] (There's also a handy "Quote" button at the top-right of each post).
If you want to quote something I said, or someone else said, just copy and paste their words between the (quote) and the (/quote).
3.) If you want to change something you said, don't re-post, just go back to your previous one and edit it (yes, that's possible if you didn't know). The edit button is in the top right of your post.
4.) If you do have a long quote, use a spoiler button so it can be hidden. Use this code:
[spoiler=] Your stuff here! [/spoiler]Just put what you need to hide between the (spoiler=) and the (/spoiler).
5.) I ask that you PLEASE follow these rules. I don't mind making presets, but I'd LOVE it if you guys at least tried to keep the thread tidy!

Thinking About Requesting?
Here's some free lineart!

I've noticed how often the art brought to me for presets is taken from other sources, which is technically considered stealing, yeah?
To help bring that to an end, I've decided to offer my OWN customize-able artwork to encourage people to make their own reference images!
I do this completely out of courtesy (and in the self-interests of artists everywhere!), so please don't abuse my kindness by using my art
for something OTHER than character design. Thank you, floofs <3

Left-clicking the image will take you to my DeviantArt sta.sh that has a download for people who
know how to use layers and such in art programs. You're always more than welcome
to right-click and save the image, though. I made a PSD for people
who wanted a much easier time designing a preset.
(More details in image link)

What I'm Capable Of
Invisible Markings!
So people can't see parts of your body!

Fixed Mane Textures!
So your mane isn't full of triangles!

Glowing Markings!
You can dazzle everyone in the dark!

Metallic Textures!
Your limbs can be tough and shiny!

Scrolling Markings!
Allow your markings to change color!

Translucent Markings!
You could look like a ghost!

Animated Markings!
Strut your stuff with flashy and mobile decor!

Fine Details!
Anything from custom eyes to multi-colored manes!

Stylized (IMPORTANT)
I can do anything from cartoonish to semi-realistic.
I can give realistic presets my best shot, but that's not where my strengths are.

*If you are a returning customer here to check on your preset, you can click the italicized words next to your name if they have a link attached and it'll take you to the post with my progress.
*If you just want to see the request made, click the name.

Mythrim's List:

1.) PRESET Regularities ------- Approved & Sent

2.) PRESET GhostFire ------- Approved & Sent

3.) PRESET Accailia ------- Awaiting Approval

4.) PRESET FoolishShadows ------- In Progress

I Owe You One!

1.) PRESET A Random Person

2.) PRESET BlueFlyer

Yet To Be Taken:
1.) -

Here are some examples I've done for others:

(A preset of my own that I made for a roleplay [note the tongue])

Some Important Notes About Myth
IF you think I'm decent enough and you'd like to ask for a preset, please, feel free to fill out the form and I'll get to it. It usually takes between 3-14 days per preset. (I've got a job and obligations to do!)

If you DO decide to request for one, keep your eye on the thread because I'll most likely keep you posted on the progress of your preset, or if I need to ask you a question I'll post it here. You can ask me to do otherwise and I'll send it through some other means, but keeping it here is just easier for me (>^-^)>

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, do not request a preset with some sort of impossible animation. I can do animated presets, not freaking miracles. Think of it like this: Short/small animation = good. Lengthy/large animation = bad.

NEW -- I will now only be using Google Drive for all preset downloads. Mediafire is a shark pool of ads and Dropbox has more limitations for basic users than Google Drive.

Forms
--->Please delete everything in the parentheses as you answer<---
Form For Floofs With Pictures:
Picture:

Name of Preset: (What will its name be?)

Fur Texture: (long? short? frizzy? smoothe?)

Realism: (Cartoon-like or realistic in appearance?)

Preset Folder: (1-12)

Publicity: (Private or Public?)

Permission: (May I use your preset as an example to show others?)

Form For Floofs Without Pictures:
Animal: (Feline, Canine, etc)

Preset Folder: (1-12)

Base Color: (What will the main color be?)

Side Colors: (What the socks, markings, ears, etc colors' will be)

Basic Description: (Give me a detailed description, so that it helps with visualization)

Mane: (Yes or No? And which type? Describe how it looks)

Paw Pads: (How're they colored?)

Fur Texture: (1, 2, or 3? If no, provide a link)

Realism: (Cartoon-like or realistic in appearance?)

Symbols: (Are there any special markings I need to add?)

Publicity: (Private or Public?)

Permission: (May I use your preset as an example to show others?)

Form For Floofs That Want Markings:
Animal: (Feline or Canine)

Description or Picture: (Describe what it looks like or give me a picture to work from)

Availability: (Do you want to make it usable by both species?)

Name: (What would you like it to be called?)

Publicity: (Would you like me to make it available for everyone?)

Permission: (May I use it as an example to show to others?)

Public Presets
These are presets available to all who may want to use them. Grant it, it'll take a while to build a large collection, but I'll try my hardest X3
Feel free to leave any suggestions for me, but this is what I've got so far (click the picture for the download):

Scooby-dooby-doo.

TLK is a classic in FH, so have some TLK presets to keep it truest to the story.

*JUMPSCARE* .... Not scared...? Okay .3.

Presets In Progress:

Scooby Doo from "Scooby Doo"
Link (wolf) from "Zelda and the Twilight Princess"
Charlie from "All Dogs Go To Heaven"
The Lion King crew from "The Lion King"
Members of the Phantomhive Household from "Black Butler"
Spottedleaf, Tigerstar, Scourge, and Jayfeather from "The Warrior Cats"
Any more suggestions?

Abandoned Presets
I've decided to make this list because I have some presets I've made in the past that people never came to claim, even after constant messaging. I assume these players have either become disinterested or have left FH, either way these presets are now available to you.
(Remember, do not claim these as yours and follow all of FeralHeart's Rules. These presets are the original property of those who requested them, but I have posted them here because after 30 days it's technically considered "abandoned property". Do not abuse these privelages. You cannot modify these and call them your own).

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:50:14 am by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Stonestomper

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Infected Calories
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Picture:
This picture is mainly used to give a representation of how the markings should look. Minor details will be changed in the design.

Name of Preset: Juniper_Earth

Preset Folder: 2

Publicity: Private

Permission: Sure, just as long as others are not able to use it. ^^

~Fill This Out If You Don't Have Photo~
============================

Animal: Canine

Base Color: Tawny pelt {Use Kiara from TLK as a reference}. The layers of different colors {As shown in the image} should be either lighter or darker hues of tan/brown as they correspond with the main pelt color. The underbelly should stay as shown {off-white-ish}.

Side Colors: Markings should be a dull-ish dark brown {Not the color that's given in the image}. Eyes are Hereto; Left is a light Lavender color {Use Normal Eye mask for this one} and, due to past injury, his right is green {Strange, yes? xD Please use Blind Eye mask}.

Basic Description: On the right side of his face, covering nearly the whole right portion of his visage, fur looks as though it was torn from his face, yet it holds a strange sight. Vines are revealed instead of muscle. In an attempt to save himself from mass cruelty, Juniper ordered the vines to en-bed themselves beneath his skin, helping to stop the bleeding. It was immensely painful, yes, but it just about saved his life. It was not this that cause him to go blind in his right-side optic, but it did cause the color to change to match with the hue of the vines' green tone. Small leaves sprout from the vines and, as the vines grew along with the wolf, some began to dangle downwards.
Scars {Optional. You can decide on where these are placed}.
Facial Markings: A line, the color of his markings, runs from the top of his nose and beneath his left eye, then curls downwards into multiple swirls as it stretches towards his earline. Dots hover just beneath the line between his nose and eye. {Reference: Line Dot head marking. (Believe that's what it is called.) The rest of the marks shown in the image should be kept as-is}.
{Feel free to modify any of the custom markings if you think they do not fit well together. c:}

Mane: Yes, please. The base {Where it sprouts from the scalp} of the mane should be a close color to the markings and fade to an off-white. Side-cut, attempting to hide the facial wound.

Paw Pads: Dark Brown.

Symbols: One of the fore-paws {either left or right}, I'd like there to be a symbol that represents his element, Earth. Could be the outline of a flower, a random image, etc. Outlined color should be a dark green.

It'd be great if you'd use these textures here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zi6nvzr044r6m4q/Preset_Textures.zip
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:20:20 pm by Stonestomper »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Erro! I love your preset work.
Say could i request one? Thanks! ^.^

Picture: This one
Or this one
Choose wich one is berrar for you.

Name of Preset: ShadowNightmare'sPrest

Preset Folder: 5

Publicity: Private

Permission: Of course. ^.^

~Fill This Out If You Don't Have Photo~
============================

Animal: Feline

Base Color: As in the reference shit. :P

Side Colors: Reference Picture.

Basic Description: Well everything is in the reference picture but whatever.
Eyes (For the shaded cat) Left eye Green Right eye Yellow.
(For ReedTail) eyes Left Ermelad Gold Right Golden Ember.

Mane: Please.
For the ReedTail guy, could he have the Sided Half mane (Or how it is called, well how the teen lions have it) For the Shaded girl, could she have the side mane?

Paw Pads: ReedTail: Black paw pads
Shaded: Whitish gray paw pads.
Symbols: Nope. :)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY

Name of preset

Anbu - KitkatRevolution's request

Preset Folder

Publicity

Private ^^

Permission

Sure baby c:

Mane

Yes, forward mohawk, could he have a dark grey one that matches his back marking?

His eyes are an electric blue, and are contracted slits c:

Paw pads

Black

I'll love you forever if you do this c: And can you make it look like he has natural black bags under his eyes from lack of sleep? I would seriously give you a million kitkats of you did c:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:40:21 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline iheartwolves29

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sweet Serendipity
    • View Profile
Picture:

Name of Preset:
Cammi; |*|Stitched_Kolty|*|'s Request

Preset Folder:

Publicity:
Private

Permission:
Sure

Mane:
Yups
Color- Black
Type- Eyecover

Pawpads:
Black

Eyes:
Color- Sky Blue
Type: Contracted Slit
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:38:38 pm by |*|Stitched_Kolty|*| »
[color=light green]|x| Known as ~Kyrenia~ on Feral Heart
|x| Closest person to me on Feral Heart is Divergene/~ADria~
|x| Random Fact about me is my favorite breed of dog is a Australian shepherd.

+ Above image drawn by Whisker Watcher +[/color]

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Oh wow! I sure filled up faster than expected XD
I think I'll close down til I finish these 4 requests, lol.

Anyways~

Quote from: Stonestomper
No doubt yours will take the longest due to the specifics, but I'll have finished ASAP~

Quote from: Hackers
I can do both if you like hun, it shouldn't be too hard X3

Quote from: KitkatRevolution
This one shouldn't take me too long once I get to It ^w^

Quote from: |*|Stitched_Kolty|*|
This one shouldn't take that long either, the hardest part will most likely be the blue markings owo
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Thank you so much love! I'm sure he'll look fabulous c:<

By the way. That signature was one of my favorite comics of Black Butler xD andamgonehellofaroleplayer-

I seriously fangirled everywhere XD

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Stonestomper

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Infected Calories
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
No worries, hun. ouo Take your time. I'm sure he'll turn out as handsome as could be.~<3

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Quote from: KitkatRevolution
You're welcome, and yeah, Ive gotten a recent obsession with Black Butler so I kind of put Sebastian everywhere X3

Haha, thank you, I should have it finished by maybe tomorrow or the day after ^^
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 09:50:59 pm by Mythrim »

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Ok, so I did a quick make of the head, and I chose the color of Kiara's pelt and just found multiple different shades of that color, I just want to know if the coloring is alright?
(I haven't added the vines yet, but I'll get to it)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:05:31 am by Mythrim »