Author Topic: The Elder Stormi 05/15/2023  (Read 4625 times)

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
The Elder Stormi 05/15/2023
« on: May 21, 2021, 08:43:10 pm »

Well, I suppose it's about time I made one of these for myself since I've been around for a while~

Hello! My name is Stormi, or Blood (I'll answer to pretty much anything including my character names). Some fast facts about me:

- I live on the East Coast of the US (On a beach in fact)
- I am 23 years young
- I am a September baby and a hopeless Libra
- I make maps, presets, and art: Art thread
- I run one RP group right now: Nevermore. I used to run ~Salvos, but for now, it's on hold for game design (shhh...)
- I am majoring in Game Design and trapped in school.

My History on FH

I discovered FH after playing on Wolfquest for a few years, back in 2012 and 2013 I made the switch to FH because I knew it had a much more lenient chatbox (Led and Alas anyone?). I fell in love immediately, and despite being incredibly new to the RP scene, I joined several groups as soon as I could. I fondly remember following Genesis199 due to her breathtaking maps and exploring Flourite and Bonfire with new friends every day, often watching the chaos of MCs and ACs.

I used to be active in RPs such as Crimson Hollow, Feral Lands, and Eternal Shadows. During this time I also opened up my first RP group The Seven Dreams and made many friends that I miss dearly, but who have all moved on.

When the 2016 update rolled around, I was briefly chased from FH due to there being no way for Macs to play the game. It wasn't as easy, and as a young 16-year old I didn't have the technological literacy to figure it out on my own, so I left FH until a few years later when I saw a thread for downloading the game with POM. Apple and FH have never been friends, but I'm happy to say that the Catalina update didn't chase me quite so far, and I've been active in the game since March of 2020.

I've made several new friends, a couple of them becoming a new family for me during the Pandemic and I wouldn't change them for the world. I am now working on providing new content for the community wherever I can, helping when I can (since I know FH's fickle nature inside and out now).

Where can you find the elusive Stormi?

Unfortunately with school and life, I am not always available in-game, however, If you do want to chat you can always add me on discord [Stormwlf#3070] or join my art server which is linked in my art thread.

Most often, I'll be on:

- Lorelei: Nevermore
- Ashtur: Personal
- Firesong: art sona
- InsanityxAngel: This is my alternate(original) account you might see me on if I'm double tabbing or with an RP group!

Happy to finally put myself out in this community, I apologize If I don't always get back to you as I tend to be tabbing or doing Homework/work~

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:32:41 am by BloodWinsAll »

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Stormi 05/21/2021
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:26:44 pm »
Woah, this is an awesome intro!! Love it<3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 09:36:58 pm »
lovely intro stormi! <3 you have to tell some stories about when you were around feral heart at that time! and beautiful art work~

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:19 pm »
Great bio Stormi! I should get around to doing one of these at some point lol. I used to have one a long time ago but it’s extremely outdated. I love the image! Great stuff.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 11:31:27 pm »
wonderful bio, stormi~ it was great getting to learn a bit about you, especially since we haven't spoken much yet. i definitely know the pain of trying to run FH on a mac, but luckily that's something i no longer have to worry about!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 02:30:05 am »
Woah, this is an awesome intro!! Love it<3

Thank you!
lovely intro stormi! <3 you have to tell some stories about when you were around feral heart at that time! and beautiful art work~
Oh, I do have a few stories up my sleeve LOL! Thank you so much~
Great bio Stormi! I should get around to doing one of these at some point lol. I used to have one a long time ago but it’s extremely outdated. I love the image! Great stuff.

Thank you! And definitely it was quite a lot of fun to revisit my old memories while writing this ^^
wonderful bio, stormi~ it was great getting to learn a bit about you, especially since we haven't spoken much yet. i definitely know the pain of trying to run FH on a mac, but luckily that's something i no longer have to worry about!
FH and Macs are always gonna be frenemies but by now I feel like I've picked up a few tricks! Yes, I'm glad I could share some of myself with the community as well~

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2021, 07:10:27 pm »
Lovely bio! I like your font choice, choosing a handwritten looking one. Very clever!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 07:35:37 pm »
Lovely bio! I like your font choice, choosing a handwritten looking one. Very clever!

Ahhhh, thank you! I'll admit it looks very different for me on mac LOL I had no idea it was so cursive but it's still cute!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Stormi 08/25/2021
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 03:26:24 am »
Updated this with some more current info about me C:

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Stormi 08/25/2021
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 04:33:55 am »
Oooouuu very nice!! Was wonderful getting to read more about you~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort