Author Topic: Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group Map  (Read 2095 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group Map
« on: March 27, 2018, 06:21:44 pm »
Kingdom of Lupoj is a rp I have been working on that I would love to get new members for the group, it is basically a pack rp, but has multiple pack and a fantasy based storyline, anyways to learn more about the rp this map is made for I will link to a group advertisement I plan to make for the group since this is just about the map we use and not so much about the rp group. Anyways basically this is a mixed biome map with the concept of pack vs pack in mind or just pack rp with multiple packs in general.

The map I made from scratch with the help of FH objects and textures of course, since it is made purely with vanilla items so to say that come with your FeralHeart download it should not be too much of a hassle to install, I purposely did not use downloaded object sets so that it would be less complicated for people to install, also because I have a history of forgetting to add custom meshes and textures if I use them, though this is an accident I promise I am not trying to annoy anyone X3

The map consists of four different pack grounds which all have dens if I remember correctly, sorry if I am wrong I worked on this all night and am somewhat tired, so I was probably half asleep when I finally finished it, I will fix it later on and post an updated download if it turns out I did not add 4 dens. Anyways the map also has multiple biomes namly an oak forest biome with a lake (Bloodmoon Pack's Territory), an open plains near the ocean and including its own lake which is very close to spawn point (Bluemoon Pack's Territory), a fir forest fielded area with no water source other then the river that runs through the map (Coldmoon Pack's Territory), and a volcanic area that looks somewhat like a dead zone but still has dens and a small water hole though if this was real life that water would be unsafe to drink (Harvestmoon Pack's Territory).

Here you can see the volcanic area, it is smaller than the other territories, but if you are edgier then Shadow (My OC and Bloodmoon's Alpha) then you may be right at home among the dead trees and skeletons around the area. Though this would not be my first pick for a pack territory, think of what it would do to the pup's mental state when they are born in a territory like that XD Just screwing around, but still it would be the truth (O_O)"

Welp that covers the basics of the map, read my DA post of it for further information and perhaps a quicker explanation of what Kingdom of Lupoj is actually about, last but not least I do have rules for people in the map who are not part of the rp group, so here is a copy and paste of the rules I listed on my DA post, sorry if I sound kind of mean in the rules, but like I said tired and I wanted to make sure people know that I don't mess around when it comes to people getting along and following rules.

The rules of the map for non-group members:

-All Dens are owned by the 4 packs of the land so if the roleplay group comes in and your hanging around in their den and at their pack territory you need to give them their den and packgrounds back. Other times you are free to "rent" it when no one who is part of the rp is there.

-Be respectful and do not rp if you weren't invited by one of the pack's alphas. We are a closely regulated rp group with rather strict rules and a story we need to follow when rping, so please if you are not in the rp group and you where not invited by the pack alpha to rp then do not just jump in and start rping with them.

-Do not take the name Kingdom of Lupoj or try ripping it off. Technically this is a trademark and I myself invented the rp therefore I own the title and the rp of the same name, besides if you have to steal a rp name or something like that because you can't make your own, then I am sorry but you are crappy person with no imagination or respect, your are also highly immature as well if you steal someone else's things.

-Listen to the map admins and also follow the rules of FeralHeart itself. The map admins so far include ShadowMT13 and Airowin. As always you also are expected to follow FeralHearts rules at the same time as these ones.

Links to other stuff mention in this post:

The Map Download

The DA Submission

Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:26:49 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group Map
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:57:52 am »
quote used to be here, removed it now! :)

Decent RP idea, and map.

The water would probably be tainted or poisoned in that waterhole.

Also, what if someone makes an RP called for example, 'Kingdom of Light'?

What would you do?

Anyways, 8/10 for idea, 9/10 for map.

Sorry if I seem rude.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:26:55 am by Mitsuba »
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:11 am »
I would not do anything since that name though similar does not sound like my rp title, it would be another story if say they basically copy and pasted the info I shared here and made their own rp based of or duplicated from this. You can't copy write names or titles but you can copy write stories and get in trouble for it, plus it is just not nice to steal someone's ideas or copycat them without permission.

Also word of advise when commenting on these kind of posts, best not quote it since it is too long of a thing to be quoting and takes up room.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:01:47 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 09:04:45 am »
I would not do anything since that name though similar does not sound like my rp title, it would be another story if say they basically copy and pasted the info I shared here and made their own rp based of or duplicated from this. You can't copy write names or titles but you can copy write stories and get in trouble for it, plus it is just not nice to steal someone's ideas or copycat them without permission.

Also word of advise when commenting on these kind of posts, best not quote it since it is too long of a thing to be quoting and takes up room.

#fail. Sorry for the insanely long quote! I'll remove it! ;;

And yes, do not steal ideas or copycat them without permission, that's just impersonation and or rudeness.

What to do if you want to use someone else's idea:

Ask them politely and if they accept, thank them.

If they decline, accept it. That won't get you anywhere. Except just make you seem like an... meanie.

Cheers!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 09:09:25 am »
I would not want to use someone else's ideas, I do my own thing and anything I make I thought of randomly. So can't really answer that question since I would never want to use someone else's ideas and if I did copy someone it would be a total accident and/or coincidence since I don't look for inspiration I make it XD

Also I don't require a lecture I am 19 years old, I know better then to get mad over ridiculous things.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:11:50 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 09:18:03 am »
I would not want to use someone else's ideas, I do my own thing and anything I make I thought of randomly. So can't really answer that question since I would never want to use someone else's ideas and if I did copy someone it would be a total accident and/or coincidence since I don't look for inspiration I make it XD

Also I don't require a lecture I am 19 years old, I know better then to get mad over ridiculous things.

Wasn't trying to lecture you, sorry! ;;

And I try to be original, sure I copy a few ideas but I try and make them more original over time!

And we should take this conversation to PM. .o.

Cheers!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 09:23:20 am »
No thanks, we probably should not of had this conversation in the beginning since the comment sections should be open for people to ask important questions about the group if they are looking to join, not so much just chit chatting about things. Also you should never copy ideas even if you switch them up later that is exactly the type of stuff I am talking about that is rude and immature, try to actually come up with your own stuff.

Anyways please do not carry on this conversation further in the comments here, it is not for chit chatting I prefer it stays rather clean for people who want to join the group or who have a bug report about the map, so they don't have to do a bunch of scrolling. Also get rid that quote please it takes up way too much space.