Author Topic: Looking for a lore friendly Warriors RP for my one character.  (Read 853 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, so I have been just letting my warrior character sit on the character selection menu and rot away. I was hoping that FeralHeart may have an active warriors rp group that stays true to the stories and does not use fake/fanmade clans. I have ran around a little bit in the grounds seeing if anyone would be advertising, but no luck most are basic animal rps and not many fandom rps. I would create my own FH warriors rp group with a map to go with it, but I already have one group I made that I am still working on getting members for, plus another group that I joined, so creating a group of my own is probably not the best option at the moment. Anyways I would like a literate or at least semi literate warriors rp group that stays true to the books and does not have any fake clans and what not, also would prefer a group that take their rping a bit more seriously and does not chat too much during rp.