Author Topic: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017  (Read 125308 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2017, 06:49:15 pm »
Can we get another update?

Quote from: Nynx
We want to maintain some aspect of surprise, so I don’t want to give everything away. I will say, however, that we are adding new maps, although instead of strictly staff-created ones (like the latest patch), we’ve selected members of the community to create them with our assistance. We also have threads on the website where you can submit textures and meshes, which could lead to involvement in the patch. The patch is still in the works, so I cannot guarantee anything specific for FH’s patch future, but hopefully other additions will make their way into the game.

Please add hunting I want to kill

:)

Back in 2011, KovuLKD (Game Creator of FH) thought of putting together features of games that he liked (skill system from Guildwars and the pretty icons, skill creativity from DoTA, teamwork + survival concept from L4D, 3D realtime battlestyle from Kingdom Hearts), but he also thought that those will naturally make hunting seem more like fighting than actual hunting. He was just thinking aloud and he also thought that maybe FeralHeart can have several different zones that allow different activities. Unfortunately, KovuLKD left FeralHeart and took the source code with him. The source codes are what allows the game creator/head administrator to go into the game's encrypted codes and change them.

So wait we will never get another update? Don't one of you know him personally to get a hold of him?
It is possible to update things within the limitations of the coding.  Thankfully it was made easy to mod'
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2017, 12:55:21 am »
Nice to see something like this, to see the changes that not only the game has gone through but the changes in the community as a whole has gone through. Hopefully there will be another yearly update, whether it be something major or minor c;

Good job everyone ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2017, 11:40:34 pm »

So wait we will never get another update? Don't one of you know him personally to get a hold of him?

Pretty much nobody on F.H knows where Raz is or how to contact him, so it's either the staff puts together another small update or we just never get another update until Raz comes back.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2017, 11:46:27 pm »

Pretty much nobody on F.H knows where Raz is or how to contact him, so it's either the staff puts together another small update or we just never get another update until Raz comes back.
KovuLKD is/was the developer of the game. Raz is the server host and maintains the server and site for us.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2017, 01:06:46 am »
^^ Oops. I guess the fact that I'm not very active here is showing.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2017, 02:15:03 am »

Aha, no worries. But yes, Raz is around and well ^^ He always has been.
KovuLKD disappeared many years ago and is the one with possession of the source code. No one has been able to contact him.

However, there are updates that don't require the source code in the works so stay tuned for those!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline wolfedragonhart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My birthday had a rlly high number of ppl online!
    • i dont have DA :'(
    • MysteriousMoonMC
    • View Profile
SkyWolves Pack reruitment
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2017, 12:27:18 pm »
:) :) Hi everybody this is my first ever post!

SkyWolf FH Pack
In case you don't know, i made up sky wolves. They are kinda like wolf dragons but different.
How to join: Reply to this message saying you want to join. The first person to join will be awarded pack beta!
Rules: You must obey the alphas and betas or you will be kicked from the pack. You can only be a canine, any colour though and you must have at least one type of wing. Antlers are optional, but only the Alpha (Me) can have Aged Antlers. Our official meeting place is the pool in Cherika Valley (to the right of the portal as you come out)
Requirements:
You need to be online quite a lot, you need to have at least two hours per week online time. Only communication via Chat, no personal info like telephone numbers shall be shared within the pack.
 I Pack Info I
We go hunting and it is a semi-realistic RP. We act like wolves but we can fly.
I More rules, sorry forgot to add them earlier... I
Pups are welcome, except they can't fly till they are at least 12 months old. Then, the "Flight Trainer" will train them to fly. You can become grounded, which means you can't go flying or leave Cherika Valley but you can only be grounded by the alpha. If wished by the alpha, another person can move to a higher/lower rank. Join by sending me a buddy request and if i'm online, whispering to me. Or, like i said earlier, reply to this message. we will meet on Tuesdays at 4:00 - 6:00 (Be aware sometimes i can't make it), Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays same time, 1:00 to 3 or 4:00. Thank you for reading my message and i hope you consider joining my pack!
Oh and i don't know how to post this anywhere else so i had to post it here
furries are not bad pls don't judge them

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2017, 02:08:30 pm »
:) :) Hi everybody this is my first ever post!

SkyWolf FH Pack
In case you don't know, i made up sky wolves. They are kinda like wolf dragons but different.
How to join: Reply to this message saying you want to join. The first person to join will be awarded pack beta!
Rules: You must obey the alphas and betas or you will be kicked from the pack. You can only be a canine, any colour though and you must have at least one type of wing. Antlers are optional, but only the Alpha (Me) can have Aged Antlers. Our official meeting place is the pool in Cherika Valley (to the right of the portal as you come out)
Requirements:
You need to be online quite a lot, you need to have at least two hours per week online time. Only communication via Chat, no personal info like telephone numbers shall be shared within the pack.
 I Pack Info I
We go hunting and it is a semi-realistic RP. We act like wolves but we can fly.
I More rules, sorry forgot to add them earlier... I
Pups are welcome, except they can't fly till they are at least 12 months old. Then, the "Flight Trainer" will train them to fly. You can become grounded, which means you can't go flying or leave Cherika Valley but you can only be grounded by the alpha. If wished by the alpha, another person can move to a higher/lower rank. Join by sending me a buddy request and if i'm online, whispering to me. Or, like i said earlier, reply to this message. we will meet on Tuesdays at 4:00 - 6:00 (Be aware sometimes i can't make it), Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays same time, 1:00 to 3 or 4:00. Thank you for reading my message and i hope you consider joining my pack!
Oh and i don't know how to post this anywhere else so i had to post it here

A very interesting roleplay you've got! I'm sure there's some floofs who'd love to join.
However, this isn't quite the right place to put it. This is an existing thread about game updates and questions about them. Here (link) would be a more appropriate place to post your advertisement. Best of luck with your roleplay!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Feline2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2017, 06:24:58 am »

KovuLKD disappeared many years ago and is the one with possession of the source code. No one has been able to contact him.

However, there are updates that don't require the source code in the works so stay tuned for those!

No one has been able to contact him? but he is on deviantart, and he was active merely 4 hours ago!
https://redlinelies.deviantart.com/

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2017, 12:14:38 pm »

No one has been able to contact him? but he is on deviantart, and he was active merely 4 hours ago!
https://redlinelies.deviantart.com/

That's redlinelies you've linked us to, who isn't the original owner of the game and doesn't hold the source code. If he did, he possibly would have handed it over a while ago.

KovuLKD is This person, and as can be seen in the screenshot below, hasn't shown any activity in a long time:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡