Author Topic: Praise for Fellow RPers!  (Read 3266 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Praise for Fellow RPers!
« on: April 18, 2011, 03:48:31 am »
I have been rping on this site for awhile now with many different people, and I have decided to show how much I enjoy rping with them through this thread!

Alexander Hamilton: For keeping order in the world of rp, and the thread for RP rules was amazing and very helpful! Love the characters you make and you really get into character ^^

Alice Owacc: Amazing, monstrous rp replies. I can picture clearly in my head what your characters are doing, how their expressions are set and how they feel. You make your characters come alive and your text isn't just a jumble of words placed together; they flow together wonderfully and I enjoy reading them!

Demonic-Angel(aka DA): To be honest, I didn't like you at first, and had considered you rude and maybe even a little immature. However, after spending some more time with you and through the rps we did together, I discovered that I was wrong. Your a very expressive person who isn't afraid to share your thoughts and feelings, who speaks the truth without flinching, and in a way I admire you for that. Your characters tend to be different and unique from others, with a little of your personality placed into them as well, and your also a very expressive writer. I enjoy the rps we do together, and hope we continue!

:.flnaLE.: I love the roleplays you've made, especially since they're Kingdom Hearts related xD. A fellow KH fan and an awesome roleplayer. Your roleplaying style is different from others and I love it. Long and literate and fun to read!

Gem: Very helpful to everyone and fun to rp with! Nice and patient, and willing to help anyone out. You make fun rps and I enjoy rping with you ^^

G.I.R. aka Fan: You make everyone laugh and always in a good mood. Every time I see your dancing Gir avi I always smile even if I'm in the worse mood. You rarely get mad or upset, and lift my spirits up when I get annoyed with everyone else xD

lHotarul: Creative and very literate Rp replies! I can picture what your chacter is doing and imagine how they feel. Your replies aren't fast or quick, you include everyone and make sure no one is left out, your replies are clear on whats going on and your patient. In fact, how you rp is very simular to how Alice rps ;D

Kamaete(aka Kam): Very literate replies. You don't make short posts and I can picture your characters personalities nicely. Your very patient and you make sure that everyone gets the chance to respond before you continue so no one gets left behind. I enjoy the rps we do together, along with everyone else I have included in this praise, and am looking forward to future rps ^.^

Kutanra(aka Kuta): Your a funny and random guy, who apparently also has a love for chewing on objects haha. You lighten the mood even during serious and/or sad moments, both for rp and not (probably because you have your character behave the same way you do heh heh).

*Kyugima*(aka Kyu): Very nice and also an awesome roleplayer with a rockin personality xD. Love all the characters you make and you also tend to do more rps than you can handle like I do x3 We both have an rp problem. Love to rp with you and I hope we can continue rping with each other!

.:Namie:. : Nice, kind, and sweet. Patient with everyone and your characters are the same way xD Love rping with you and hope you continue rping with us! Characters are awesome and literate! Also love your name XD *is a Kingdom Heart fan*.

Okami129: Very active and have a love for roleplay like most of us, and I hope we may continue roleplaying together ^^

Psychofiend 27(aka 27): Your characters are nearly always the comical ones for any kind of rp, especially in a survival roleplay. You either have your characters lose an arm, fall of a vehical, or even have flees hahaha. Everytime I read a post from you I always think: "Alright, what will he have happen to him next?"

xXRavenXx: I actually also know you from another game and enjoy rping with you as well! Love your characters and their personalities, your very literate in your replies and don't do one sentence post. You wait on everyone to reply and don't leave anyone behind. Love to rp with you and hope we can continue being roleplaying buddies ^.^

Vantani(aka Van): Fun to rp with, love your characters, especially the ones you have made in the Dragon Marrow Rp 8D
Descriptive and include everyone in, you stay true to your characters, and whats more, your a fellow Dragonlance fan! Go Dragonlance!

((I may edit this if I happen to miss anyone or wish to add someone ^.^
Also, if you haven't noticed, the names are placed alphabetically x3))

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:18:51 am by ~Katsa~ »
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Praise for Fellow RPers!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 04:35:36 am »
XD I was mentioned! Thank you for the praise!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 04:50:48 am »
xD You deserve it!

P.S. Love your siggy!
The Hobbit

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 04:55:36 am »
Yeah, I have been experimenting with gifs and stuff, and I just like making siggy's XD

On topic again, Thank you!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 05:05:23 am »
B'AWWWWWWWW. <33
Yourock. <3

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:24:16 am »
So do you ;D Thank you both for being awesome roleplayers! =^.^=
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 08:51:00 pm »
Woot, new praise!

Vantani: Fun to rp with, love your characters, especially the ones you have made in the Dragon Marrow Rp 8D
Descriptive and include everyone in, you stay true to your characters, and whats more, your a fellow Dragonlance fan! Go Dragonlance!

I've actually meant to add this a lot sooner, but kept forgetting and was always busy x. x
The Hobbit

Maryritai

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:33 pm »
Bawww, I've roleplayed with you enough XD
All of them deserve praise, They do an awesome job.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 08:45:10 am »
Yeah, but then at one point you suddenly vanished D:

From the Off-Topic section anyway, where I was mostly at x3
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:57 am »
(UPDATE!!!

I actually meant to add these people a very long time ago, but because of worring about moving and the time I've been away, it slipped my mind and I never had been able to get to it until now.

I'm so sorry guys!))

Demonic-Angel(aka DA): To be honest, I didn't like you at first, and had considered you rude and maybe even a little immature. However, after spending some more time with you and through the rps we did together, I discovered that I was wrong. Your a very expressive person who isn't afraid to share your thoughts and feelings, who speaks the truth without flinching, and in a way I admire you for that. Your characters tend to be different and unique from others, with a little of your personality placed into them as well, and you're also a very expressive writer. I enjoy the rps we do together, and hope we continue!

Kutanra(aka Kuta): Your a funny and random guy, who apparently also has a love for chewing on objects haha. You lighten the mood even during serious and/or sad moments, both for rp and not (probably because you have your character behave in a simular way you do).

Psychofiend 27(aka 27): Your characters are nearly always the comical ones for any kind of rp, especially in a survival roleplay. You either have your characters lose an arm, fall of a vehical, or even have flees hahaha. Everytime I read a post from you I always think: "Alright, what will he have happen to him next?"

The Hobbit